Closing Party 3 Day Excursion

Conkermon

No longer active
So let me firstly state I'm a student with a student loan and no job.. I spent 15 days in Ibiza in high season during which time I'm still not entirely sure how much I spent, but it was an obscene amount, especially after all my stuff got stolen and I had to start paying for new flights, replacement passports and solo emergency taxis all around the island. Luckily insurance will cover most of these expenses but still I'm ultimately down a lot of money..

Nevertheless I had such an amazing time I would like nothing more than to go back for a few days for the Space and Cocoon closing parties. A wealthier friend I ran into in Ibiza and her mate came up with the idea, but even they are now having second thoughts because of the cost.

To get to the point, how much can I expect to spend on a 3 day closing party trip to Ibiza? How much have you spent in the past on a similar trip or do you intend to spend this year?

Flights from London are circa £200, accomodation is about 96 euros, I estimate closing party tickets for Space and Cocoon will be at most 120 euros total. Taxis not too much as PDB -> Space is a walk and PDB -> Amnesia is at most 12 there and back per person.

I reckon food for 3 days and other expenses can be done for at most 100 euros..

So that makes a total of around 570 euros! Individually the costs aren't so bad but when you add them all up it seems like a hell of a lot for a 3 day trip with 2 big nights out..

Accurate estimate? Reasonable price to pay; what do you guys reckon?

I am going for four night, doing Tiesto and the water party, and I am taking £550 as that is all I can afford really. I would take more if I could.

Lol I'm sure that estimate will be revised upwards, but drinks is only going to comprise cheapish booze from the supermarche and a couple of drinks of water in the clubs.

I mean 500+ euros for 2 nights out. I guess the same can be spent if you went on an utterly mad one in London, and the music, clubs, people and atmosphere would be vastly inferior.

Does anyone know if Cocoon closing tickets are still available? I can't find them anywhere online or on the spotlight site; will they be released later?

I reckon 500 is a good amount. You won't need to be watching your cash. Well, not unless you like to "dabble" a fair bit in drugs. LOL.

I reckon 500 is a good amount. You won't need to be watching your cash. Well, not unless you like to "dabble" a fair bit in drugs. LOL.

Lol that's 500 including accomodation flights and tickets! Accomodation and flights is about 315, tickets 120, which would leave 65 euros spending money :D. It can be done, just no expensive dinners and only 'dabbling' as far as is necessary to last out the night!

Lol that's 500 including accomodation flights and tickets! Accomodation and flights is about 315, tickets 120, which would leave 65 euros spending money :D. It can be done, just no expensive dinners and only 'dabbling' as far as is necessary to last out the night!

:D

Good luck with it mate.

Right, I'm actually going back! Going to mean some serious student scrimping this year but most definitely worth it. I have a question though, is it unlikely I'll be able to get closing tickets out there (will they sell out)?

Going to be doing Space (27th), Cocoon (28th) and I'm guessing the Face of Ibiza (26th) as well.

i'm bringing €2,000 spending money with me for 9 nights and plan on heading 6 big nights

reckon that'll be enough?

i'm bringing €2,000 spending money with me for 9 nights and plan on heading 6 big nights

reckon that'll be enough?

I would say without a doubt, even if you pay the highest price for tickets you should still be fine. If you plan on doing the whole nice restaurant + eating out thing nightly it might stretch your budget a bit, but I know 2k would be plenty for me.

I would say without a doubt, even if you pay the highest price for tickets you should still be fine. If you plan on doing the whole nice restaurant + eating out thing nightly it might stretch your budget a bit, but I know 2k would be plenty for me.

well i've been told of a few places that do a decent meal for €10-€15 each so that should be fine for me

So let me firstly state I'm a student with a student loan and no job.. I spent 15 days in Ibiza in high season during which time I'm still not entirely sure how much I spent, but it was an obscene amount, especially after all my stuff got stolen and I had to start paying for new flights, replacement passports and solo emergency taxis all around the island. Luckily insurance will cover most of these expenses but still I'm ultimately down a lot of money..

Nevertheless I had such an amazing time I would like nothing more than to go back for a few days for the Space and Cocoon closing parties.

Haha you remind me of me. I got 1000euros stolen fro me in Barcelona on the first day of my trip. On top of that i got ripped off a few time by some shady peeps. anyway I still had a blast and i really want to goto the closing parties too, but it just isnt very feasible for me. My flight would cost about 1000E alone.

Haha you remind me of me. I got 1000euros stolen fro me in Barcelona on the first day of my trip. On top of that i got ripped off a few time by some shady peeps. anyway I still had a blast and i really want to goto the closing parties too, but it just isnt very feasible for me. My flight would cost about 1000E alone.

Woooah that would be out of the question for me for sure. It's the only way to handle it when **** happens I guess. Otherwise you end up having spent a lot of money on a holiday, had all this **** happen and had a bad time.

So does anyone know about the closing party tickets? Particularly for Cocoon, where/when can/should I buy tickets?

Also can someone reccomend a cheap place to stay for 4 people. All we need is decent aircon and beds..

Back