Closing Parties

DPetey81

Arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 25th. Will be my first time in Ibiza. Coming from the states with a short stay in London (11th-14th), and would love to meet/hang out with anybody and everybody. Most likely staying in San Antonio, but looking forward to exploring the entire island. As of right now, my club schedule looks like this:

14th,Monday - Cocoon @Amnesia w/Villalobos & Vath
15th,Tuesday - Armada Closing @Amnesia w/Markus, +Sanchez on the Terrace
16th,Wednesday - Subliminal @Pacha w/Morillo & Dirty South
17th,Thursday - Cream @Amnesia w/Ferry, Halliwell, Van Doorn & JO'C
18th,Friday - Pure Pacha @Pacha w/Sander K & Emerson
19th,Saturday - Hed Kandi @Space
20th,Sunday - Judgement Closing @Eden w/Marco V, Judge Jules & Durand
21st,Monday - Tiesto Closing @Privilege w/Tiesto
22nd,Tuesday - Cox Closing @Space w/Carl Cox & Danny T
23rd,Wednesday - Meganite Closing @Privilege w/Osuna, Beyer & Picotto
24th,Thursday - Cream Closing @Amnesia w/PVD & Halliwell, +Sasha & Dahlback on the Terrace

Let's schedule some meetups. Can't wait!!!8)

PS - Will also be catching Marco V, and maybe Tiefschwarz while in London. :D

Arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 25th. Will be my first time in Ibiza. Coming from the states with a short stay in London (11th-14th), and would love to meet/hang out with anybody and everybody. Most likely staying in San Antonio, but looking forward to exploring the entire island. As of right now, my club schedule looks like this:

24th,Thursday - Cream Closing @Amnesia w/PVD & Halliwell, +Sasha & Dahlback on the Terrace

hitting up many of the same nights, 17th, maybe 19th and 20th, 21st and 24th. Still thinking about the rest but your schedule looks good actually... long marathon style. :!::D
at least two of us coming from oc/san diego.
lots of folks coming at this time.

Cool... Where ya stayin? We'll have to meet up sometime. It's always nice, imo, to pre-game (dinner/drinks) with a good group of people before heading out to a big club night. Keep in touch 8)

will be going to the same nights on the 17th,18th,20th,21st,22nd and 24th

also staying in san an in the casa maria apartments :)

we're staying at garbi hotel by pdb for the first week or so, then going to san an side for a little change, hawaii hotel for a few days.
a meet up would be nice. we'll figure out a meet up as it gets closer. :D

I'm going 5th - 16th Sept.

Your schedule looks awesome!

I hope upon your return you do a review of all your nights! It would be an interesting read!

Hope you have a good 'un!

il be hitten most of them nights aswell only 23 days left roll on the 18th and back for roun 2 in ibiza8)8)

I'll be out there 19th-26th september, hitting pretty much the same closing parties as the rest of you so i'm sure i'll bump into you all at some point :)

i'm not confirmed yet... but tentatively will be there Sept 23-29th.. planning on going to Morillo Wed, FMIF, thurs, Supermartxe fri, prob Defected Sat, either Ushuaia or Space sunday and Cocoon closing monday. whew! room is already booked at Pacha hotel so that's set... just need the flight!

I'm going 5th - 16th Sept.

Your schedule looks awesome!

I hope upon your return you do a review of all your nights! It would be an interesting read!

Hope you have a good 'un!

I will be lucky if I can spell my own name by the end of this adventure, haha, but i will still try to write a proper review. 8)

Looks like a lot of cool people going at the same time. Should be a blast!! I am especially looking for anybody who wants to kick it for the Subliminal and/or Hed Kandi parties, as my roomate is heading elsewhere those nights. I'm sure it won't be a problem finding people to hang with on the island.

Almost two weeks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

DPetey81:

Me an a mate are headdin out between the 14th of september and the 3rd of october :)

not sure which partys were gonna hit yet tbh...but itll be most if not alll of the closin ones, first time in ibiza tbh soo gonna have get used too it abit different from clubbin in england ;)

anyway give us a shout mate if you want?

www.facebook.com/P99RSY

Cheers.

we hit this schedule almost to a tee

back a few days now, all the nights still swirling around in the head.
almost hit dan's schedule as written...dan hit them all I think, we had two nights off more or less, if you can call bora bora a night off.

might write some thoughts down later, but for now just nice to have met other spotlighters there. only regret was having sue's pink panther place be so busy with english futbollers the night of jase's b-day that we didn't stop in to say hello.

great trip even if my luggage didn't get home to about 4 days after me.

Back