Closing Parties

R

ruthiebabe

I just got back last week from first time in Ibiza and obviously fell in love with the place. I'm going back out Sep 20-27th just in time for the closing parties.
What are they like?? has anyone been to them before and are they any good????

Also because of bad planning last time and not knowing how much good stuff was going on we ended up most of the time in the West End, not going to make that mistake again! (Although SoulCity was good).

closing parties (although never been myslef) just sounds out of this world
the best time on the island
the ture clubbers and teh best line ups

youll have a CORKER ruth! no worries :D

Closings are fab, from 20th you've got We Love Sundays Closing, Underwater Closing, Subliminal Closing, Ministry Closing, Pure Pacha Closing and lots more :D

Nice to see another person from Edinburgh on here!

Closing parties are by far the best time. Wish I could go for them this year, but I'm doing 24th August-7 September due to work.

Im going the week of the 20th-27th! Where are you staying? Wer plan to go to Manumission closing, Subliminal closing definetly and see how the rest of the week develops. I really have never enjoyed We love Sundays at space, the musics not my cup of tea as its Layo and Bushwacker, also its always too busy to move. :D

Thanks for the replies guys, closing parties sound amazing I am now more hyper than ever about the second visit!!!!

Beryl I am staying in San An Bay, my mate's dad has a place there, here's my email - ruthgholden@hotmail.com. I am going with a crowd of lads and lassies from Edinburgh on a total mission not to sleep, give me a shout if you want to hook up I know we are definetly going to Space closing party and probably Bora Bora on Sat 20th night. Can't wait!!!!!

Beryl the Peril said:
Im going the week of the 20th-27th! Where are you staying? Wer plan to go to Manumission closing, Subliminal closing definetly and see how the rest of the week develops. I really have never enjoyed We love Sundays at space, the musics not my cup of tea as its Layo and Bushwacker, also its always too busy to move. :D

nice signiture.

Back