Closing Parties - September

O

oirishgal

Hey folks - first post here, so please be nice!!
Am heading to Ibiza at the end of September (with Spunkymonkey et al). Really looking forward to it, and have been counting down since waaaay before the summer!! Altho I'm an Ibiza-Virgin, I have a good idea of what to expect, but, being a nontwentysomethingbutknowwellwhatitsliketobeoffmyhead kind of person, would any of you like-aged people have some tips on how to survive the week without falling over on the second night?! :eek:

Cheers,

Dee

oirishgal said:
Hey folks - first post here, so please be nice!!
Am heading to Ibiza at the end of September (with Spunkymonkey et al). Really looking forward to it, and have been counting down since waaaay before the summer!! Altho I'm an Ibiza-Virgin, I have a good idea of what to expect, but, being a nontwentysomethingbutknowwellwhatitsliketobeoffmyhead kind of person, would any of you like-aged people have some tips on how to survive the week without falling over on the second night?! :eek:

Cheers,

Dee

Not Steve Spunkymonkey :eek: lol, he led me astray one night in London Town on the vino ;) I think you're out there for a few days when we are Dee so looking forward to saying hello :D

My advice is Berocca, 5HTP and lots of wine :p ;)

Yes Barbie, Steve Spunkymonkey (my bro-in-law), and yes, he mentioned you'd be there at the same time (and heard about the night out in London!), so looking forward to meeting you too! :D
See, this is why I am an Ibiza Virgin - what the heck is Berocca and 5HTP??!?! (The wine I can do!)

It doesn't have to be that demanding.

We like to do 3/4 clubs in a week and have 2/3 earlier nights :confused: so you can catch up on your sleep.

However this plan went out of the window this year with staying at Es-Vive (late, late bar ;) )

Yes, I can see how all and any plans could go out the window, and am preparing myself for that! BTW.. have since discovered what Berocca is, so consider me "informed" ;)

My advice for you.....keep away from your brother-in-law. Hes going to be a bad influence. Barbie can testify to that.

By the way, dont worry, we will educate you as to what Berocca and 5HTP are.

spunkymonkey said:
My advice for you.....keep away from your brother-in-law. Hes going to be a bad influence. Barbie can testify to that.

By the way, dont worry, we will educate you as to what Berocca and 5HTP are.

Who's the brother-in-law, not Anthony :eek: :p ;) Oh dear, it's going to be carnage :p :lol: ;)

>> Who's the brother-in-law, not Anthony :eek: :p ;) Oh dear, it's going to >> be carnage :p :lol: ;)

Carnage is not the word for it!! And if I only had to worry about Anthony, then everything would be fine!
Btw.. it's Mr Spunkymonkey who's the in-law :)

oirishgal said:
Carnage is not the word for it!! And if I only had to worry about Anthony, then everything would be fine!
Btw.. it's Mr Spunkymonkey who's the in-law :)

Oh you poor thing Dee, I met them half way thru their first holiday in June and it was carnage then and it's the law that you have to do everything bigger and badder at the Closing Partings :eek: :p ;)

Don't worry I'll look out for you :p ;)

Back