Closing Parties 21st - 28th Sep

Windigo

Does anyone know what closing parties will be happening between the above dates? I know 'We Love Sundays' is the 21st with Fatboy Slim, but for the rest of the week? I heard this was the best week to go, would be grateful for any info.

Cheers.

Tues - Underwater - Darren Emerson and all the Underwater Crew Back2Back for 8 hours :D

Weds - Subliminal - Erick and all the Subliminal family out in force

Thurs - Ministry - Sneak and Delboy Carter B2B :D

Fri - Pure Pacha - Deep Dish and Tongy

Will that do for you :D

Yeah thanks, that might be enough ;) Although, looking at the calender (nice effort) think Manumission has gotta be done as well on Monday. Had a wicked night in there back in June, can't believe people cane that place off. The sun comin up through those massive windows with everyone havin' it - unbelievable. The after party weren't bad either, in the back room anyway.

Gutted i'm gonna miss Cream, Creamfields will have to do but that Pacha 30th Birthday with Tong and Deep Dish should make up for it.

It's all good.

does anyone know what's going on with amnesia's closing party on the 20th?...like who's spinning?

Amnesia closing will be the ressies on dem wheels of steel. went last year. not bad music but the crowd not toooo friendly. It won't finish till early sunday afternoon. ;)

Yeah, bit of a strange atmosphere in Amnesia. Lot of kids wandering around f**ked off their heads with that hunted look in their eyes. People would just come and stand right in front of you while you were dancing - totally clueless. As long as you let 'em know they've gotta move it's fine. Think it's not that the crowd is unfriendly, just a bit new to the scene is all.

rustywoo said:
Amnesia closing will be the ressies on dem wheels of steel. went last year. not bad music but the crowd not toooo friendly. It won't finish till early sunday afternoon. ;)

any idea who the ressies are?

Back