Clockwork Orange

bazilba

has anyone been to CO on a Tuesday nite this year???

If so what was it like? Am I right in thinking this has replaced GK from last year? :cry: :cry: :cry:

dont know whether to go to this or go to Dave Pearce on the Friday nite (always like to end the hol with a bit o cheese :p :oops: ). just dont want to come home from DP on the sat morn at 6-7am and then get kicked out apartments at 12 to go home :!: :!: :!:

bazilba said:
has anyone been to CO on a Tuesday nite this year???

If so what was it like? Am I right in thinking this has replaced GK from last year? :cry: :cry: :cry:

dont know whether to go to this or go to Dave Pearce on the Friday nite (always like to end the hol with a bit o cheese :p :oops: ). just dont want to come home from DP on the sat morn at 6-7am and then get kicked out apartments at 12 to go home :!: :!: :!:

I havent been yet but am a great fan of CO and will be heading to both Tues on my jaunt to the island. Its usually a great vibe and by the sounds of it - if you're gonna go - you should book the CO boattrip before the actual night - the price of the boat trip includes entrance into the club as well - check out the write up about CO in the Ibiza Spotlight Clubbing news page...

went to Clockwork orange 24th june, they gave out free passes and it was very empty, i know it was early in the year but more people was in the funky room rather than the main room, dont know how its doing in the busier months, probly wouldnt have gone if it wasnt free.

no - i said:

not sure about this one but apparently clockwork orange - the gallery (tuesdays) have finished too?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope, Tuesdays at Eden are now a big three-way, Garlands, The Gallery & Clockwork Orange.

I`ve heard that Mr C is going to be playing the week I`m there (26th Aug) can anyone confirm this?

bazilba said:
I`ve heard that Mr C is going to be playing the week I`m there (26th Aug) can anyone confirm this?

This is the line up from the CO website... for 26/8 - beware of the screaming Sonique tho!

Tuesday 26th August

ROOM 1:
SONIQUE, ALEX P, BRANDON BLOCK

ROOM 2:
ROB MARMOT, ANDY G

Went last tues to clockwork orange - was just having a drink at the west end,, and they were giving out free tickets. We went anyway as you can go in and out as often as you like - with a hand stamp. It was quite empty but ok for a free boogie.

Went on the tuesday after radio 1.

Tall Paul was on, it was fairly empty. Garlands in the funky room was packed and very good though. I would have been pissed off if I had just gone for CO though.

We went last tues coz it was free....they were giving out free V.I.P passes at Kanya (garlands pre party). The main room was dead but the funky room packed with workers, garlands crowd etc. I heard Cloclwork orange was gonna get cancelled along with many other nights at eden. Apparently their having a bad season

We were planning to go on tue 4th september. Well, at least until I read the comments above. On paper it makes really good sense:

TALL PAUL
MARCO V
GUY ORNADAEL
NORMAN JAY

Not only a good line up, but we really love our trancier stuff and I haven't seen anything else on offer for folk like us on a tuesday in ibiza ?????

How good/bad , busy/quiet really is it ???? Has anyone else been in the last few weeks ???

Also I have heard a company called pukka are running boat parties that last all evening/night on tuesdays for 45 euros, Entry to Eden is included in this price, Again this doesn't sound too bad to me but do any of you guys have a more educated opinion for me ????, Infact has anyone tried this deal ????.

It must be quite a comedown for the CO boys. Having to move from Es Paradis to Eden. They used to be one of the most popular nights many years ago.

kn1980 said:
We were planning to go on tue 4th september. Well, at least until I read the comments above. On paper it makes really good sense:

TALL PAUL
MARCO V
GUY ORNADAEL
NORMAN JAY

Not only a good line up, but we really love our trancier stuff and I haven't seen anything else on offer for folk like us on a tuesday in ibiza ?????

How good/bad , busy/quiet really is it ???? Has anyone else been in the last few weeks ???

Also I have heard a company called pukka are running boat parties that last all evening/night on tuesdays for 45 euros, Entry to Eden is included in this price, Again this doesn't sound too bad to me but do any of you guys have a more educated opinion for me ????, Infact has anyone tried this deal ????.

Id be careful b4 u buy that 45 euro deal coz eden have been giving out free passes for tuesday nites......we got them from kanya at about 10 pm on thurs 14th Aug. was talking to a load of ppl who got them on the westend and near Bar M. So just have a look around b4 u go. Considering there was so many free passes going around the place was very quiet but still worth goin for garlands in the funky room

Back