Clockwork Orange Ibiza Weekend

Just been speaking to my cousin, she said Cova Santa was not the best atmosphere later on, too busy, too many people pushing, people getting scrappy especially at the end. Girl fell through some railings , Police forced them to turn down the music ,Nightmare to get back from. And..apparently anything detailing a negative experience being quickly deleted from the CWO FB page.

Just been speaking to my cousin, she said Cova Santa was not the best atmosphere later on, too busy, too many people pushing, people getting scrappy especially at the end. Girl fell through some railings , Police forced them to turn down the music ,Nightmare to get back from. And..apparently anything detailing a negative experience being quickly deleted from the CWO FB page.

I think I'd fit right in. Maybe next year...

or not..

Long time lurker, first time poster. Our first time at Cova Santa. The police definitely forced them to turn the music down yesterday, about half way through Smokin Jo's set. It was so low, all you could hear was chat, even quite close to the booth. Quite disappointing really. Up until then I was really enjoying it. We left at ten in an incoming taxi, because of the lower sound levels. Is this a usual issue at CS? It didn't seem excessively loud before the police arrived. The vibe was good until then. Can't comment on any other issues as it sounds like we were gone before then

It was always going to be sh1t at CS. They’ve tried to cram too many parties for one weekend
Well, I sort of understand if locals that live nearby get pissed off. Saying that it’s a bit weird police involved mid summer giving all the other stuff that goes on.

Well, I sort of understand if locals that live nearby get pissed off. Saying that it’s a bit weird police involved mid summer giving all the other stuff that goes on.
Something else must have triggered it? Plus Saturday used to be a “day off”

Just back from my weekend over, think we got very lucky by all accounts regarding Clockwork Orange. Did Amnesia, got in about 9.30, people already inside said it was a waste of time getting there earlier...ridiculous to start it at 4.30pm. This meant everyone was on different buzzes, as arrivals were spread out. Got there just in time to see Mark Knight who was good and played a few more up front tunes, but we left about 3am ish when Ratpack came on and Eveson allen started going 'oggy oggy oggy' etc. Sorry, I used to love Ratpack in '92 but this just sounds shite now. Taxi queue was pretty bad even then, but heard horror stories of 2 hour waits at 5/6am. Very lucky, and good decisions made.

We felt we had seen enough of Clockwork for the rest of the trip after this, and by the sounds of it, made the right decision from chatting to people...Cova Santa - nightmare (sound problems, getting home etc), Sunset Ashram - nightmare (shocking organisation, getting home etc), Tanit beach day...not that great (by all accounts). I had a wander up the beach to have a look about 4pm...still decked out as a restaurant inside at this time...not sure if it got livlier later on. Tanit was just as good (with better music) on the other days I walked past.

Not slagging Clockwork off as it does sound like a lot of people enjoyed it, but after the Friday we did our own thing and it was so much better, one of my favourite trips (apart from our flight home getting cancelled)...Glitterbox on the Sunday was amazing! I loved Hi...which is something I never thought I'd say...the room that used to be the Space terrace was absolutely banging

Just back from my weekend over, think we got very lucky by all accounts regarding Clockwork Orange. Did Amnesia, got in about 9.30, people already inside said it was a waste of time getting there earlier...ridiculous to start it at 4.30pm. This meant everyone was on different buzzes, as arrivals were spread out. Got there just in time to see Mark Knight who was good and played a few more up front tunes, but we left about 3am ish when Ratpack came on and Eveson allen started going 'oggy oggy oggy' etc. Sorry, I used to love Ratpack in '92 but this just sounds shite now. Taxi queue was pretty bad even then, but heard horror stories of 2 hour waits at 5/6am. Very lucky, and good decisions made.

We felt we had seen enough of Clockwork for the rest of the trip after this, and by the sounds of it, made the right decision from chatting to people...Cova Santa - nightmare (sound problems, getting home etc), Sunset Ashram - nightmare (shocking organisation, getting home etc), Tanit beach day...not that great (by all accounts). I had a wander up the beach to have a look about 4pm...still decked out as a restaurant inside at this time...not sure if it got livlier later on. Tanit was just as good (with better music) on the other days I walked past.

Not slagging Clockwork off as it does sound like a lot of people enjoyed it, but after the Friday we did our own thing and it was so much better, one of my favourite trips (apart from our flight home getting cancelled)...Glitterbox on the Sunday was amazing! I loved Hi...which is something I never thought I'd say...the room that used to be the Space terrace was absolutely banging
Sounds similar to our trip. Did Amnesia which was okay but nothing more. Considered Cova but glad we chose Pikes instead, think it was Waze, but great set who.ever it was. Went to Tanit about 5pm and the atmosphere was great but think we hit it at really cheesy and left for Bora Bora and Nic Fanciulli (which was excellent, dirty and full of the strange folk I love). Finished with Soloman and all in all a fantastic weekend

I love the CO people but starting to have some doubts about the Ibiza weekend 😐

From fb:

Ibiza 2023. There are two Clockstocks, Friday 21st and part 2, sunday 23rd. Part 1 and Part 2.

317347328_696155838527015_7574137168116069763_n.jpg

Back