Clockwork Orange Ibiza Weekend

Ibizapaul

I couldn't find a thread for this (only 2021) so I thought I would start one.

A bit of news according to the FB page, apparently the Tanit daytime event on the Sunday is going to be a 'chilled day'. With the restaurant fully open and not acting as a dancing venue. Very disappointing. I think personally this a bit naughty when they have sold out of £400 daybeds, and then make this announcement soon afterwards....

Tanit told me I could book a daybed the day before for 80 euros (obviously with no drinks) or I could book the restaurant on the Clockwork day which would be operating as normal...

Quick question on tickets, Clockwork website is saying that Cova Santa is sold out. Does that mean it is completely sold out, or will there be tickets on sale on the island? Are there other outlets selling tickets or is it purely through CO themselves?

Amnesia still has tickets available on the website but now starting to get concerned about how tickets are distributed and thinking I should buy in advance...

If anyone has been before, what did you do about tickets?

Given how popular Clockwork is, it's conceivable that Cova Santa has sold out. It's limited for space compared to Benimussa.

But also knowing Danny, a magic extra allocation will fall into his lap at some point

Quick question on tickets, Clockwork website is saying that Cova Santa is sold out. Does that mean it is completely sold out, or will there be tickets on sale on the island? Are there other outlets selling tickets or is it purely through CO themselves?

Amnesia still has tickets available on the website but now starting to get concerned about how tickets are distributed and thinking I should buy in advance...

If anyone has been before, what did you do about tickets?
I'm pretty sure i bought tickets for Benimussa and Amnesia on here previously.

I've never known the events to properly sell-out but maybe after the covid delay demand has ramped up? Drop them a msg on FB perhaps

Given how popular Clockwork is, it's conceivable that Cova Santa has sold out. It's limited for space compared to Benimussa.

But also knowing Danny, a magic extra allocation will fall into his lap at some point
I'm wondering if it might be just the tables that are sold out?

Back