✿ Clockwork Orange - 30th Anniversary, 19-24 July 2023

Have just seen a post elsewhere pointing out 528 is due to host Radio 1 on the 28th , just a week after clockwork were due to be there. Guess we will see.....

Have just seen a post elsewhere pointing out 528 is due to host Radio 1 on the 28th , just a week after clockwork were due to be there. Guess we will see.....
Well a lot of how CWO make their money is VIP table sales. Radio 1 doesn't have that problem

And aside from that, I would just take the reason given with a pinch of salt

Only doing Cova Santa this year - think this will be my last. IMO turning into the Gok Wan Show.

On a side note - any reviews/feedback on Cova Santa this year...?

There's lots of guestlist flying around for Sunday. Do you think there's a chance of them overshooting it and closing the doors if it gets too busy? Definitely want to see the orchestra but don't want to get there and be disappointed/turned away.

There's lots of guestlist flying around for Sunday. Do you think there's a chance of them overshooting it and closing the doors if it gets too busy? Definitely want to see the orchestra but don't want to get there and be disappointed/turned away.
Personally I think that it will be okay. The venue can hold 8,000 with the outdoor space as well

Back