Clockwork Orange 2018

Yesterday was quality! Nowhere near the carnage of last year & the cloudy day kept the temperature inside much more bearable compared to last years heatwave!

What time does it kick off at “Mambos “ tonight? Might lift my self imposed ban of the place and wander down.

What time does it kick off at “Mambos “ tonight? Might lift my self imposed ban of the place and wander down.

I’m at Gatwick feeling a bit dazed and confused with my youngest about to fly back. I’m definitely heading there later. I’m really looking forward to seeing some videos from the whole weekend and downloading the sets when they release them

6pm. I might pop down there later but it’ll be total chaos. There’s an afterparty in the back room of Savannah later on ;)

There was plenty to look at, noticed Lots of Botox and cosmetic dentistry.

On my flight this morning there were 2 ladies, about 50, tanned, cowboy hats and boots, loads of glitter... wearing clockstock bands and talking about the weekend. They’d been on it since Thursday evening, left the beach party last night, went to Defected, back to hotel at 6 for a shower and grab the bags then straight on the plane home lol

interesting again, I would have thought the zoo one would be the best one of the lot.

missed it all because I was off-island for the weekend.

Nah I think that’s a bit snide and taking cash out of Danny’s pocket

It’s a free party on a beach with club prices ..

Was a great party just think the zoo showed it up a bit

I hear what you’re saying but 4000 x €45 at the Zoo, probably around say 2000 in Es Paradis paying €35 & minimum 50 beds at the beach paying up to €1000 a time plus the small fortune they made behind the bar yesterday, my conscience is pretty clear taking a bottle of vodka & a few beers to enjoy on the beach.

interesting again, I would have thought the zoo one would be the best one of the lot.

missed it all because I was off-island for the weekend.

For me the Zoo was the best party & the majority of opinion on the Clockwork Facebook page is the same. They were all great parties in their own right.

Back