Clockwork Orange 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one. My 40th is October 4th, so was thinking about going for the closings, but I've never been to the 'new' Clockwork and I bloody loved it in the 90's, so thinking of getting out earlier.

I did see your resp Diver, I bet the family will be thrilled lol

The Sunday is awesome, nothing much comes close to the atmosphere especially if it's your first time back from a long lay off.

The Friday is good, but Diver is spot on

If you want a taste go to KoKo in March, Jason Bye is in town for this one and it makes a huge difference

Why did they leave Es Paradis?

Surely the club management would love to see it packed out again even if it is just for 1 night, which hardly ever happens at all these days!

I'm guessing the island and other nights like solumun are completely rammo that time of year, right?

Im sure danny was barred from es paradis

Any idea what reason? Seems strange that they were so successful at Es Paradis for the first two years of their return to suddenly go to Sankeys so something must've happened between them.

Booked 28th July to 1st August. Better be good as my hotel was much more expensive than I normally pay at the end of September! Just need to convince my folks to look after the kids now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back