Cloakrooms - which clubs have em?

M

motionpicture

Hi all,

I'll be arriving on the day of Amnesia's closing party and would prefer to not get a hotel room for that night. We were going to just check out bags at Amnesia, but I can't honestly remember if there is a cloakroom there, and whether or not they would hold big bags like that.

...which got me thinking: I remember Space didn't have a cloakroom, which I found insane, and someone said Privilidge has a huge one, but which of the other major clubs don't have them?

Privilege has cloakroom, I only know cos we used it on NYE, I am sure Pacha has somewhere to keep stuff as well cos we knew some people who took suitcase there a few years back and they certainly weren't dancing round it all night :p ;)

i wasn't there that year but i have been there the last couple of years. its much better than being back in blighty....

;)

Robo said:
i wasn't there that year but i have been there the last couple of years. its much better than being back in blighty....

;)

I'd definitely do it again, we were going to do it the New Year just gone but it would mean using precious holiday days and then we would have had less time in Ibiza in the summer.

Manumission was good on the NYE but nothing beat Space on New Years Day :D

Pacha definitely has one, but to be honest you probably won't need to use it.

And Amnesia?

Anyone?

Bear in mind it's strictly for the purpose of storing our bags. I wouldn't think we'd need to leave giant polar winter jackets there or anything.

Don't drive if you're drinking or doing other things though.

Saw so many people in a terrible state attempting to drive after clubbing.

As far I can remember, is there no cloakroom at all in Amnesia. Maybe you can look very friendly to the doormen, or to the toilet-woman..;)

would you want to leave cases unattended in a cloakroom anyway?

think of what could be stolen and/or planted there - they could stash some white powdered goods in there, follow you to the airport, see where you are going and arrange to get it 'uplifted' at the other end!

or am i just paranoid after too much 24 on BBC2/BBC3??? :confused:

I guess that more white powder will go TO Ibiza than coming FROM Ibiza...

But you are right, I will not let my suitcase unattended.

Maybe better to go to the airport to put the suitcase in a locker, then going out...

Michael24 said:
Maybe better to go to the airport to put the suitcase in a locker, then going out...

Is there lockers at the airport? I know there's not a left luggage service. I seem to recall the airport being about as basic as a airport can be. Granted, I didn't spend much time there.

I don't know if they have lockers or not... maybe you can find that information online or someone else here knows the answer...

Back