Clink St And Shoom at The End

Dirk

Anyone off to this at the weekend? I cant wait, flying down on the Saturday for the Chemical Brothers followed by The End!:eek::eek::eek:

I thought this was a Digler special but I note from the club's website this indeed on, including Rampling. I note, not for the first time, how many more gigs he's got since he retired!:lol:

He's got a new book out now too hasn't he "How to be successful and the best DJ ever" or something.

I guess it doesn't have a restaurant chapter.

No! Missed that thread, only been posting here again regularly for a couple of months! (started working again, so need to do something to pass the day ;) )

Can't believe i misseed the chance to be at the bottom of a pyramid scheme :lol:

i interviewed him last week........(coming soon!) and he told me "he never retired it was media terminology".

Haha, what a clown. He gave loads of interviews at the time saying he was retiring and that Turnmills was his last ever ever gig.

What a shame a once good DJ is now a ridiculed laughing stock

i interviewed him last week........(coming soon!) and he told me "he never retired it was media terminology".

that's interesting, seeing I was AT his retirement gig in 2005 - there were queues round the block, people desperately trying to get tickets - turnmills was RAM-UP like I'd never seen it. He finished at midday - there were big features all over the dance press - and Tong interviewed him about it - his last ever e-mix was broadcast over the xmas

if he'd said, the restaurant didn't work out blah blah...I have to make a crust blah blah, then fair enough. HOWEVER to deny he ever retired is a barefaced lie and I suspect a lot of us who were there that night wouldn't mind getting our money back....

still love the man and all he's done but stories like this leave a bad taste...

that's interesting, seeing I was AT his retirement gig in 2005 - there were queues round the block, people desperately trying to get tickets - turnmills was RAM-UP like I'd never seen it. He finished at midday - there were big features all over the dance press - and Tong interviewed him about it - his last ever e-mix was broadcast over the xmas

if he'd said, the restaurant didn't work out blah blah...I have to make a crust blah blah, then fair enough. HOWEVER to deny he ever retired is a barefaced lie and I suspect a lot of us who were there that night wouldn't mind getting our money back....

still love the man and all he's done but stories like this leave a bad taste...

How much did you pay for a ticket? More than the average night because it was his last gig ever?

Danny Rampling wipes the floor with most of these new age dj;s thesdays, pity though he's gone slightly weird.:confused:

Back