Cliff Jumping spots?

jay_aitch

While visiting two years ago, we were privileged to be taken to some real hidden gems by our friend who was living on the island at the time, inlcuding some cracking places to jump from reasonable heights (5-10 metres) into the sea.

I'm going back in two weeks with a larger group and a few of them are excited about the idea of cliff jumping, we shall be renting cars but I can't remember where we went last time.. do any of the more knowledgeable members of the forum have any suggestions on where we could go? :)

one good spot is behind sa punta at the end of the bay of talamanca. heights from 3m to 10m.

one good spot is behind sa punta at the end of the bay of talamanca. heights from 3m to 10m.

Do you have to walk past Fish Shack to access these cliffs? is it easiest to walk along the front promenade to get here also?

there are lots of good spots to go diving. but conditions depend a lot on wind & waves. the above spot can sometimes be dangerous if it's too wavy. on the vid you see it was a super quiet day. seriously if you want go to and have a good day cliff diving, get in touch with cliff diving ibiza. they'll take you to the places which are best for your level and best for the day in question in terms of weather conditions.

Some of us have reasonable experience with diving & swimming, but not all so sounds like we'll go have a look at what it's like at Talamanca. At least with some shorter drops it'll give the rest of them the chance to face their fears.. I appreciate all the advice :D

Back