Cliff jumping ALOTO

andrewhowie22

Just watched first episode of league of their own euro Road trip 2 and first challenge was cliff diving in ibiza. Would be interested in the location so I can pretend I'm brave enough to go and then find a reasonable excuse not to at the last minute... Any ideas?

Thomas Cliche

Just watched first episode of league of their own euro Road trip 2 and first challenge was cliff diving in ibiza. Would be interested in the location so I can pretend I'm brave enough to go and then find a reasonable excuse not to at the last minute... Any ideas?
Cala Salada? Nice cliff, but nothing realy scary...

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
link to the episode? or better just the cliff diving snippet?

Don Simon

You should watch Chanel 5s series The All Inclusive ? reality hell
I did watch that (for my sins) didn't think the family that thought they knew it all were all that sussed.
Only ever done all inclusive once; it was cheaper than self catering, a wintery week in Lanzarote, lots of fresh tuna steak on the grill and the Reina beer was nice at breakfast.....

Last edited:

Padster

They said it was in the South of the island if that's any help for the Ibiza guru's out there