class cd

S

seanbelfast

i just purchased a cd on sat named IBIZA THE HISTORY OF HOUSE. it's a class cd with many of the classic ibiza tunes from way back in the 80's to more recent times tunes like A GUY CALLED GERALD VOODOO RAY ,RAZE A BREAK FOR LOVE ,FRANKIE KNUCKLES TEARS, AND MORE RECENT TUNES LIKE MODJO LADY,BLACK LEGEND U SEE THE TROUBLE IN ME AND MOLOKO SING IT BACK.and the best about it is it is mixed.it will ake class listening in ibiza this yr before nights out or lying by the pool recovering.in one word the is ESSENTIAL. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Saw the ads for it, thought there was a lot of cheese on it imo.

A Decade of Ibiza or Ibiza The Story So Far are much better imo for 'Ibiza Anthems'.

Some good old tunes, with some commercial pap chucked in. Why cant these old tunes be left alone? Mass marketed to the majority, such a shame.

Buy the likes of the Mastercuts albums if you want to hear the full versions of some old classics.

Barbie said:

A Decade of Ibiza or Ibiza The Story So Far are much better imo for 'Ibiza Anthems'.

is that the cd mixed by alex p brandon block and nicky hooloway that cd is class got it about 4 yrs ago

seanbelfast said:
Barbie said:

is that the cd mixed by alex p brandon block and nicky hooloway that cd is class got it about 4 yrs ago

Yeah I got it in 1997 so it's been out for a while, but if you get over the fact that it's Alex P and Brandon Block there's some right classics on there :D

yeah i thought it looked quite cheesy.

the old jose padilla CDs are amazing, and the old amnesia CDs are wicked if u can get your hands on them!

seanbelfast said:
i just purchased a cd on sat named IBIZA THE HISTORY OF HOUSE. it's a class cd with many of the classic ibiza tunes from way back in the 80's to more recent times tunes like A GUY CALLED GERALD VOODOO RAY ,RAZE A BREAK FOR LOVE ,FRANKIE KNUCKLES TEARS, AND MORE RECENT TUNES LIKE MODJO LADY,BLACK LEGEND U SEE THE TROUBLE IN ME AND MOLOKO SING IT BACK.and the best about it is it is mixed.it will ake class listening in ibiza this yr before nights out or lying by the pool recovering.in one word the is ESSENTIAL. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Is that a triple CD one? It has lots of small pictures on the cover? I picked it up and i do think the piccies on the front are good, but it did have some stilton in there, and i have all the tracks scattered around other albums already.....

Back