Claire Manumission birthday @ Aura

Am I on my own in thinking Claire was incredibly sexy in her day (and prob still is)?

Yes the red hair, freckles and that naughty girl next door look does it for me also. More of a yummy mummy thesedays but the spark is still there.

She doesnt party as much as she used to do......now settled down, living the Ibiza dream and raising her family.

While I have a lot of respect for Mike and Claire the rest of that Gossip Girl article reflects all that is wrong about Ibiza...............

I hate that smug, sex in the city, better than thou type of celebrity ass licking, name dropping, gossip dross....... Its like their poo doesn't stink (it must be the hired help)

Give me substance over style and celebrity any day.

Agreed :)

the new cover of PACHA MAGAZINE is a celebration of Ibiza's most iconic couple: MIKE & CLAIRE. Formerly MANUMISSION with Andy & Dawn, the pair are making major moves on the Hollywood film industry... Its an amazing return, and PACHA is delighted to be the first to reveal the story. Photos are shot by Derrick Santini, and there is a special reveal in the gatefold cover...

Back