> Circoloco NYD @ DC10 2020

really good. the perfect amount of busy, great crowd and musically superb. archie hamilton, richy ahmed and jackmaster tops

My fast time to Circo on a NYD.

Arrived at 1730 and was slightly disappointed to see the garden wasn't open and no Tania but no big deal

The crowd were a lot more mature than I've ever seen, which meant a much cooler vibe than normal, no heavy security at all, in fact I hardly saw them.

Sossa was on form as usual and he worked well with Luca Cazel in the main room.

Onyvaa really started to get the room going and by the end of her set it was getting very busy, she is a good DJ and as a good groove.

Archie was the set of the night for me that I saw, he had the Terrace bouncing, pure vibes, by then you could hardly move inside.

Richy was good we wanted to see Silvie Loto who really mixed it up, only listened to a bit of Carl Craig, he just wasn't doing it for us so we went to see Butch

We left around 0200, legs had gone. Would have loved to have seen Alan or Jackmaster but it was a bit to cold outside to chill for bit.

I saw You bopping On the terrace Stivi ?

All in all it was a really good day, we loved it, the line up and vibe was perfect, good to see some real flamboyant characters again - it was the best start for 2020

Back