• Poll closed .
I

icebaer69

rm1u9l.jpg

2hxps7l.png

3c0o3.jpg

ps:
maybe i should have added the option:

YES - open, but only 199 people allowed in (+ salinas-road-block)
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Héhhéi won't make it but i think "business as usual" ... IMO Their crew is smart and know what they are doing ... ;)

they could rise the ticket price to 300€, so there will be no problem with overcrowding. if 199 lost souls will come they will still earn a good 60000 on entry

can`t be there :cry: have fun everyone. at least it gives me some hope for 2010. please dont do anything wrong dc10, so i can see u in 2010. cu all and FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PAAAAAAARTYYY

Apparently , the whole party will be held legally and regularly. It won't be in DC 10 but in the open air parking behind the venue. Dc 10 got a special permission from local authorities to throw a special event in this wide open air area !

So all is fine. ;-) . Circoloco will be there and won't be closed by local autorities.

Apparently , the whole party will be held legally and regularly. It won't be in DC 10 but in the open air parking behind the venue. Dc 10 got a special permission from local authorities to throw a special event in this wide open air area !

So all is fine. ;-) . Circoloco will be there and won't be closed by local autorities.

that's ****ing ridiculous - they do nothing all summer, then have an opening/closing party OUTSIDE the venue? :lol:

They could have had Circoloco in Privilege if they wanted to this year :idea:

that's ****ing ridiculous - they do nothing all summer, then have an opening/closing party OUTSIDE the venue? :lol:

They could have had Circoloco in Privilege if they wanted to this year :idea:

I heard the circoloco crew chnged the plan and they will have the party in AGUAMAR behind space :idea::lol:

Back