> Circoloco @ DC10, NYD 01-01-2016

Tuur

12227000_10153787231272425_2964491574272119343_n.jpg

Probably a good move on his part! As many say, Hawtin / ENTER don't have much history with the island, so maybe time he gave something back out of season. Be interesting next year what he does. I know ENTER ended well, but as Stivi said it was almost not back in 2015. So in 2016?

Hawtin / ENTER don't have much history with the island, so maybe time he gave something back out of season. Be interesting next year what he does. I know ENTER ended well, but as Stivi said it was almost not back in 2015. So in 2016?

My personal thoughts - which are purely speculation, no insider info unlike others - is that Space in their final year should either stick with ENTER. or draft in a guaranteed puller party than opposed to start from scratch with a new concept (what would be the point?)

Hawtin is still a huge draw. I think they just missed a trick by not giving ownership of the terrace to one or two individuals over the years.

Funny to think that when ENTER. started out it was a hook-up with Kehakuma. ENTER. was really fresh and blew ppl away, but it's light has diminished a lot rapidly than other parties . And Kehakuma have gone from strength to strength in that time.

And Kehakuma have gone from strength to strength in that time.

Yeah but I think they have made a lot of concessions on bookings etc whereas Enter have kept up the same thing.

Not a criticism of Kehakuma btw, they've done what they've had to do and done it well, although I much preferred the other line ups the numbers didn't apparently follow!

Proper NYD line up there

My personal thoughts - which are purely speculation, no insider info unlike others - is that Space in their final year should either stick with ENTER. or draft in a guaranteed puller party than opposed to start from scratch with a new concept (what would be the point?)

Hawtin is still a huge draw. I think they just missed a trick by not giving ownership of the terrace to one or two individuals over the years.

Funny to think that when ENTER. started out it was a hook-up with Kehakuma. ENTER. was really fresh and blew ppl away, but it's light has diminished a lot rapidly than other parties . And Kehakuma have gone from strength to strength in that time.
I really enjoyed that night first time i did ENTER was in sept 2012. Everything about it was fresh

enter wasnt that bad last summer, went to three and they were good. same as the summer before. whats really nice about enter is the music and its not that crowded at times

Back