Circoloco CD

Kneel

Anyone know where to buy it? It's called Sorry, This is Circoloco
according to their website. They might sell it @ DC10 buy I was too
F%&#ed up to look for it :twisted:

Most good record shops should now have it.....certainly its availabe in HMV and Virgin (sure you have these in the states too!?)

its called

Sorry, We are Circoloco
DC10 2003.

.....and its brilliant....the fabrizio disc is ace.
8)

Was at Circo Loco last week and they were chucking free CD's out of the DJ box. It's a live mix taken from the terrace this summer, about an hour long. You might be lucky and find someone who has a spare copy out there.

Haven't listened to the double CD yet, which I bought today, but the free live mix is blinding. Captures the atmosphere perfectly (minus the 34c heat!).

A German club called Monza were also handing out free CD's on the DC-10 terrace. Completely different vibe from the DC-10 stuff, but if you can find anyone out there with a spare copy its excellent stuff too.

Cheers

Marck

That would have been great to get a hold of! Unfortunately,
I was completely out of sorts when I was there. You think there's
any way I could find those tracks online and download them?

Not only that it also comes with a 20 minute limited edition DVD of the experience.
To explain how good it is, I've tried about 3 times to put it on, but it makes me feel dizzy and ill just watching it.
I only came back a couple of days ago though, I reckon by the end of the week, I'll be fully over it and will be back to bouncing off the walls!!!!!

Kneel:

"Sorry We Are Circo Loco Vol. 1" was released last year, and yes, it is available in the US. If you cannot find it at your local Virgin or Tower Records, you can buy it from Amazon.

The latest release is "DC10 The Album Part 2 - Monday Morning Session [2CD + 1DVD]". It comes in 3 formats, a 2CD pack, a 2CD + 1DVD pack with a soft cover, and a 2CD + 1DVD Limited Edition pack. It was released on Aug-18-03 (according to amazon.co.uk) in UK. None of these are available in the US. I will be asking one of my coworkers in the UK office to ship me a copy if it is not released in the US within the next week or two.

The only thing that requires confirmation is with regards to the DVD. If the DVD has only been made on PAL format by Southern Fried Records, it will be useless in the US, as the video format in the US is NTSC. However, if they plan to release the DVD in NTSC for the US market, then one can either wait for the US release or just buy the 2CD set from UK.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

I bought the CD yesterday before I read your post. I'll guess we'll find out
if the DVD works! Thanx for the tip!

Kneel:

Which one did you buy, "DC10 The Album Part 2 - Monday Morning Session [2CD + 1DVD]" or "Sorry We Are Circo Loco Vol. 1"?

If you bought "DC10 The Album Part 2 - Monday Morning Session [2CD + 1DVD]", then where did you get it from in the US.

Thanks,

LagunaBeachCA

to those in the US with the DC10 DVD...it will not work in a regular DVD player due to the PAL issue...but it works fine in my laptop which has a DVD player and doesn't care about region encoding....

while i like the mixes with the new CD, IMO they really don't capture the real feel of being at DC10...the BPMs are too slow....

i'd love to get a copy of that free CD they were handing out...sounds more of what i was looking for....

Marck said:
Was at Circo Loco last week and they were chucking free CD's out of the DJ box. It's a live mix taken from the terrace this summer, about an hour long. You might be lucky and find someone who has a spare copy out there.

Haven't listened to the double CD yet, which I bought today, but the free live mix is blinding. Captures the atmosphere perfectly (minus the 34c heat!).

A German club called Monza were also handing out free CD's on the DC-10 terrace. Completely different vibe from the DC-10 stuff, but if you can find anyone out there with a spare copy its excellent stuff too.

Cheers

Marck

I got both these cds too last week! Both are brilliant, the DC10 freebie one is much better than the album imo

sorry to bring up a long dead thread but im after both 2002 and 2003 circoloco cds if anyone has them

the new one is cod**** :cry:

which one do you have? this year they published 3 anniversary compilations, a black one (vulcano and ....?), a red one (ar:pi:ar) and a yellow one (thomas melchior and matthias tanzmann).

i really like the yellow one!

which one do you have? this year they published 3 anniversary compilations, a black one (vulcano and ....?), a red one (ar:pi:ar) and a yellow one (thomas melchior and matthias tanzmann).

i really like the yellow one!

yep! Mr Tanzmann did a really good job!

Back