circo loco@ministry

Robo

barbie, this one for you....

Circo Loco, the club that has been hailed as ‘keeping the Balearic vibe alive in Ibiza’, will be throwing a one off party at Ministry of Sound, Elephant and Castle, on March 22. The Italian outfit, who have been throwing parties in Ibiza since 1999, achieving almost legendary status - Sara Cox cites it as her favourite club – will be playing host to residents Jo Mills, Tania Vulcano, DJ Cirillo, Clive Henry and Dave Phillips, as well as a variety of guests. Promoter Charlie Chester has stated, “Circo Loco has was set up with an philosophy in mind as was Ministry. I can’t wait to bring some Balearic madness to Elephant and Castle!”

Circo Loco @ Ministry of Sound

Box
Jo Mills
Tania Vulcano
DJ Cirillo
Dave Phillips
Clive Henry

Bar
James Fierce
Gareth Cooke

Baby Box
Rhythm at Work
Nick Bridges & Co

Think I may be too Barbie!!
How will I be able to put a face to you???
We could meet for a chin wag.

Robder said:
Think I may be too Barbie!!
How will I be able to put a face to you???
We could meet for a chin wag.

I am mad random blonde bint who will be having it on dancefloor, yeah there is pic of me somewhere on here but hair has changed since, will speak to you closer to time :p ;)

Me too - am looking forward to this party! :D Summer vibes in the elephant in castle, well we can try anyway.

Shame it has to finish @ 8am though

Bukes said:
Me too - am looking forward to this party! :D Summer vibes in the elephant in castle, well we can try anyway.

Shame it has to finish @ 8am though

It depends if it's still going strong, I've been in Ministry til 9.45am before :D

Heres to a 9:45am or later finish then!!! :D

Have not been since they changed the time from 9 so just assumed to much late LATE partying was bad for the brand

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

I want to live in the UK.... and go to Circoloco@Ministry.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

Bukes said:
Heres to a 9:45am or later finish then!!! :D

Have not been since they changed the time from 9 so just assumed to much late LATE partying was bad for the brand

Yeah officially it closes at 8am now but it depends on how busy it is, when Louie Vega played a few months back it was open til 9 :D I know the promoter so I'm always begging him to stay open longer, unfortunately he's not going to be there for Circo Loco cos he's in Miami - jammy git, so I shall have to try my skills of persuasion on someone else :p ;)

God Miami.....I spent four blissful months there last summer.

Really wish I was still there for WMC. Regret splitting up with my girlfriend now.

Circo loco should be fun though

Does anybody know where the link for photos is? I will try and say hi if I recognise any faces.

Also I have some friends in London for the weekend who basically want to stay out until their flight leaves sunday night. Is there anywhere good to go after MOS that is not stay a sweat pit and full of majorly f.ucked up people and plays quality music? From past experience after hours clubs in london are frankly terrible.

I have heard of madame jo jo's?

Cheers in advance :D

Bukes said:
Does anybody know where the link for photos is? I will try and say hi if I recognise any faces.

Also I have some friends in London for the weekend who basically want to stay out until their flight leaves sunday night. Is there anywhere good to go after MOS that is not stay a sweat pit and full of majorly f.ucked up people and plays quality music? From past experience after hours clubs in london are frankly terrible.

I have heard of madame jo jo's?

Cheers in advance :D

Yeah Madame Jo Jos is funky house and good crowd.

Say hello if you see me on Saturday night :D

Agreed, London after-hours can be well skanky (although i quite like that). jo-jo's is not open till 7pm on Sunday. there was a great chill-out at Subterrania in Notting Hill on sun luchtimes recently but i dont know if it's still going.
Otherwise, try and find a squat party :eek:

btw, the thought of acually going to ministry on sat is quite appealing. i will try to work on mrs rustywoo and try and persuade her :rolleyes:

rustywoo said:
Agreed, London after-hours can be well skanky (although i quite like that). jo-jo's is not open till 7pm on Sunday. there was a great chill-out at Subterrania in Notting Hill on sun luchtimes recently but i dont know if it's still going.
Otherwise, try and find a squat party :eek:

btw, the thought of acually going to ministry on sat is quite appealing. i will try to work on mrs rustywoo and try and persuade her :rolleyes:

Madame Jo Jos is definitely open on a Sunday morning, been there a couple of times in the last month.

Back