Circo Loco @ DC10

Any rumours for the lineup for the 19th? Can't wait.

We Love on the Sunday and Circo Loco on the Monday! Noticed Jamie Jones and Seth Troxler playing at Circo Loco in Rome on the 18th? Do you think it's unlikely they'll play the 19th or not have any bearing either way really?

11 days till my flight. Not counting or anything!!

Any rumours for the lineup for the 19th? Can't wait.

We Love on the Sunday and Circo Loco on the Monday! Noticed Jamie Jones and Seth Troxler playing at Circo Loco in Rome on the 18th? Do you think it's unlikely they'll play the 19th or not have any bearing either way really?

I geeked out earlier this evening and found out that Troxler, Jamie Jones, Squillace and Cassy are all on on the 19th.

Troxler and Jamie Jones are also on on 26th when we are there as well.

I was there last week too. Santos vs Timo Maaswas excellent. Off again today in a few hours. Bring it!

Hope you're having a blast - will be interesting to get a week-on-week comparison for a change. Have you proposed to the Mrs at Sa Pedrera .. or up at the Torre des Savinar as yet ? ;)

I geeked out earlier this evening and found out that Troxler, Jamie Jones, Squillace and Cassy are all on on the 19th.

Troxler and Jamie Jones are also on on 26th when we are there as well.

How do you know mate? If so, i'm a very ****ing happy bunny. 8)

How do you know mate? If so, i'm a very ****ing happy bunny. 8)

Facebook and Myspace.

I was "liking" System of Survival and clicked onto Seth's Facebook page. Saw his upcoming gigs and thought it would be worth checking a few other DJ's pages. Found that lot that I listed (and I did search a load more)

What would you do?

Due to arrive at 1810hrs all being well next Monday. One does know from experience that afternoon flights are more likely to be delayed.

Staying 5 min taxi ride from airport (club bahhhhh). Plan on getting a quick bite then off to DC10, but I want to get there before it gets dark.

1. Am I pushing it a bit?

2. Should I pre purchase tix on here? - a) to save time when I get there, b) less hassle

1. Not really - if you have checked luggage or a car to hire that can slow things down but otherwise there's loads of time. Just don't a*se about at the hotel - dump your stuff and get down to DC-10. Eat on the plane if possible ;)

The only real delays I've seen recently across the board last month were with Thomson & Jet2 tho' they and Thomas Cook were pretty punctual in July on the whole. Occasional delays on the others if you're unlucky.

Easyjet & BA have been very good this Summer from what I've seen. Actually only had one 45min delay on account of someone freaking out due fear of flying and having to have all their bags taken off - that was British Airways at Gatwick :lol:.

2. Yes - get an advance ticket.. nothing to lose and no a*sing about with ticket vendors.

1. Not really - if you have checked luggage or a car to hire that can slow things down but otherwise there's loads of time. Just don't a*se about at the hotel - dump your stuff and get down to DC-10. Eat on the plane if possible ;)

The only real delays I've seen recently across the board last month were with Thomson & Jet2 tho' they and Thomas Cook were pretty punctual in July on the whole. Occasional delays on the others if you're unlucky.

Easyjet & BA have been very good this Summer from what I've seen. Actually only had one 45min delay on account of someone freaking out due fear of flying and having to have all their bags taken off - that was British Airways at Gatwick :lol:.

2. Yes - get an advance ticket.. nothing to lose and no a*sing about with ticket vendors.

Cheers Kim. Probably what I wanted to hear, apart from thr Jet2 bit.

See you on the terrace.

Due to arrive at 1810hrs all being well next Monday. One does know from experience that afternoon flights are more likely to be delayed.

Staying 5 min taxi ride from airport (club bahhhhh). Plan on getting a quick bite then off to DC10, but I want to get there before it gets dark.

1. Am I pushing it a bit?

2. Should I pre purchase tix on here? - a) to save time when I get there, b) less hassle

Looks like I'm on the same flight as you. Staying a bit further from the airport though so hopefully will be back at DC-10 around 8:30ish.

Back