Circo Loco @ DC10

koppas84

Never been to DC10 before despite this being my sixth visit this year.

Me and my mates are thinking of going to DC10 on 19th September.

Is this worthwhile? I never realised it starts at 430pm and finishes at 230am, an all evening rave it seems. :lol:

Are the tickets and drink prices extortionate?

Tickets good value (in Ibiza terms at least) at 35 Euro.

Drink prices were a lot better than the big clubs but up a bit this year I believe.

Circo Loco is my favorite night on the island and is very popular with people on this forum.

In short . . . . . . . . . get yourself down there!

Was there on monday for the first time and yes its brilliant. Its very busy in the terrace but don't let that put you off as for me its the best music on the island.
Drink prices wernt as good as i tot theyd be, 10euro for a small metal bottle of hienikin weras in the clubs its a propper normal size btl. A vodka fanta orange was good at 12euro and has alot of vodka in it although u have no chance of taking it into the terrace so youl have to drijk it outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
There later today .. if I get my act together that is ;)

Can't be all bad :

TERRACE
16:30 - 18:00 FIL SONIK
18:00 - 19:30 TALE OF US
...19:30 - 21:00 MARTINEZ BROTHERS
21:00 - 22:30 TANIA VULCANO
22:30 - 00:00 KERRI CHANDLER
00:00 - 02:30 DAVIDE SQUILLACE VS MATTHIAS TANZMANN

MAIN ROOM
16:30 - 18:00 RENE'
18:00 - 19:30 YOUSEF
19:30 - 21:00 GIANCARLINO
21:00 - 22:30 RENE' & GARAGEM
22:30 - 01:00 SANTOS VS TIMO MAAS
01:00 - 02:30 BORIS WERNER

There later today .. if I get my act together that is ;)

Can't be all bad :

TERRACE
16:30 - 18:00 FIL SONIK
18:00 - 19:30 TALE OF US
...19:30 - 21:00 MARTINEZ BROTHERS
21:00 - 22:30 TANIA VULCANO
22:30 - 00:00 KERRI CHANDLER
00:00 - 02:30 DAVIDE SQUILLACE VS MATTHIAS TANZMANN

MAIN ROOM
16:30 - 18:00 RENE'
18:00 - 19:30 YOUSEF
19:30 - 21:00 GIANCARLINO
21:00 - 22:30 RENE' & GARAGEM
22:30 - 01:00 SANTOS VS TIMO MAAS
01:00 - 02:30 BORIS WERNER

That is one of the best line ups i have seen this year.

Are you going back again, amber-leaf ? Where's your review of the last trip for us :)

Did you manage to rent a car in the end ?

That is one of the best line ups i have seen this year.

It was truly awesome. Only slight disappointment was Tale of Us early on in their set when I arrived - was expecting better than I got, but maybe just needed a bit of time to get into it.. and was stone cold sober on arrival.. Couldn't believe how empty it was for Yousef & Giancarlino in the main room - nearly everyone was in the terrace with Martinez Bros. or outside !

Tania Vulcano & Kerri Chandler were on top form. Santos v Timo & Boris Werner really rocked it too. David Squillace v Matthias Tanzmann ace - but soooo rammed by then eventually had to retreat to main room for the last 3/4 hour I was there !

Just love this place. The crowd was so into it and having so much fun. There's just nowhere like it. Closing party in under 30 days ... and counting :lol:

It was truly awesome. Only slight disappointment was Tale of Us early on in their set when I arrived - was expecting better than I got, but maybe just needed a bit of time to get into it.. and was stone cold sober on arrival.. Couldn't believe how empty it was for Yousef & Giancarlino in the main room - nearly everyone was in the terrace with Martinez Bros. or outside !

Tania Vulcano & Kerri Chandler were on top form. Santos v Timo & Boris Werner really rocked it too. David Squillace v Matthias Tanzmann ace - but soooo rammed by then eventually had to retreat to main room for the last 3/4 hour I was there !

Just love this place. The crowd was so into it and having so much fun. There's just nowhere like it. Closing party in under 30 days ... and counting :lol:

Saw some utube clips of them at that night. I literally cannot sleep with excitement for a week today.

Can barely sleep with excitement for 3rd of October already .. how can one event possibly get me so excited after 20 years of clubbing ? :D It's ridiculous. Get a grip !!! :rolleyes::lol:

Can barely sleep with excitement for 3rd of October already .. how can one event possibly get me so excited after 20 years of clubbing ? :D It's ridiculous. Get a grip !!! :rolleyes::lol:

I know the feeling, I'm so excited since the line-up is released. I can't wait for the closings :twisted:

seriously is a ridculous line up right enough ... wish i was going over for it!!!
noticed Ben klock on the bill as well :twisted:

oh well the 19th sept will have to do for me 8)

I was there last week too. Santos vs Timo Maaswas excellent. Off again today in a few hours. Bring it!

Back