Circo loco, DC10, Ibiza

djstone

Just read on the timo maas homepage that we will play @ dc10 on 7th july.

can anybody say or find out if this is a.m. p.m. or at night? :)

thx & lg

my mate said the Judge Jules was hinting that he was going to be playing....no!!!

They'd be a riot. Please just stay in San An where you belong!

I thought when I was there, it opened at 5am and closed at 5pm. I could be wrong though.

freakstar said:
my mate said the Judge Jules was hinting that he was going to be playing....no!!!

They'd be a riot. Please just stay in San An where you belong!

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :x
I'll go home if that happens!
He can't, I won't let him! DC-10 & Judge f*cking Jules???? Urgh!
Did your mate have a reliable source? Do you know where it came from?

djstone said:
Just read on the timo maas homepage that we will play @ dc10 on 7th july.

can anybody say or find out if this is a.m. p.m. or at night? :)

thx & lg

Thanks for this info by the way! I never would have found it myself, it's near impossible to find out who is playing at DC-10.
He will definately be playing during the day. All the special guest djs do because the terrace is the main feature and the indoor bit is filled with residents (they only open it if it's really busy).
I'd put my money on about mid day because that's when it really gets going. See you there????

Wey Hey!!

Yep he's down to play,
Bring it on!!! :lol: :lol: ,
......and Jules, you will be judged if you play there, judged so much, you might even be sent back home on your very own DC10...
See you all there week monday!!!
Purds

My mate said that he was listening to Radio One on Sat and JJ said "I might have a sneaky appearance at DC10 up my sleeve"

This would be atrocious.

I think I would run to the Dalt De Ville and jump off like all else.

We should start a campaign - no Judge Jules.

Can you imagine mon morning with the lager louts - it would be a blood bath...

Let him play – just once! :eek:

The reaction he will get from the DC10 crowd may be enough to put him off Djing for life. He might go into early retirement and never show his ugly face in public ever again. :lol:

Back