Cigarette Prices

samie_arthur

anyone been in the last year/ 6 months and have advice on how much the ciggies/ tobbaco is?
i have been told it has dramatically gone up recently? :cry::evil:

No, Some has gone down, Pack of L&M same @ €2.50, Golden Virgina has gone down to €3,50 for 50g, You don`t get as many Euro`s for your £ but still cheep,
Have a good one
Tim

fags as usual went up by 15 cents in january - eg fortuna is now 2.80 in a machine and 2.65euro in the tabac

regular packs

eg, marlboros were 3.20 so i'm assuming they are now 3.35 in a machine

to be honest i dont think ive seen packs of 10

regular packs

eg, marlboros were 3.20 so i'm assuming they are now 3.35 in a machine

to be honest i dont think ive seen packs of 10

Didn't think you get 10s anymore

Certainly not on the white isle, maybe in my local co-op if you get in passed the un-ruly mob of hooded douchebags.

Usually the packs of 10s sold there are something that would taste like smoking bark from a soggy tree with squirrel pee on it. You wouldn't try using to roll a joint either it would rip the paper to shreds. Be honest the ones I have seen look so sharp they look like they put them on Jesus's head. Avoid the 10s, well from the co-op.

oh we have packs of tens all the time over here, and they taste the same to!
thats why i was not to sure of if it was ten or twenty x

I wouldn't say cigarettes taste the same.

Benson and Hedges are smoked by the Queen.

10 Lambert and Butler/Mayfair are smoked by the local hoodlums outside the shop but none of them ever appear to have a light as they keep asking me!

You can't imagine Queenie sending Jeeves out for 10 Lambert or Super Kings.

Fags and people

Some others -

Silk Cut = Footballers fags.

Marlboro red /JPS = 45-50 year old middle management type with stressful long hours (blokes)

Superkings = your mums friend whom you call aunty. Probably in her sixties now, trying to give up for years. Keeps them in a special pouch (faux leather) with a lighter in the front pocket.

Mayfair - General tight arse or genually on a credit crunch budget.

Regal Kings = as in the early eighties 14 year old in the newsagents "Ten Regal King and a box of matches mate" in their deepest voice. In those days you would have got served no problem.

Marlboro lights = Clubbers choice. Normally associated with part time smoking.

Golden Virginia = these guys will never quit. Spend the whole lunch hour (when not smoking) rolling some for ron. Hardcore users dont put a filter in. Say they dont like normal fags but quite happy to smoke one of yours if they run out of the hand rolling.

Lucky Strike = Normally a foreign connection, maybe a french exchange got them hooked in the fifth year at school. James Dean wannabes

Menthols - sometimes a substitute for Superkings (see above). Often someone who the Dr has told to quit, have bright white false teeth and a tan.

Menthols - sometimes a substitute for Superkings (see above). Often someone who the Dr has told to quit, have bright white false teeth and a tan.

that one is true cos i worked with a guy who smoked them and he was more orange than an oompahlumpa, and spent more his whole salary covered in products! :lol:

Superkings = your mums friend whom you call aunty. Probably in her sixties now, trying to give up for years. Keeps them in a special pouch (faux leather) with a lighter in the front pocket.
Spot on description of a woman I work with (except she's in her 50's not 60's):twisted::lol::lol::lol:

I have forgotten how much 200 Richmond Superkings are. Someone please advise me

Cheer

Prob slightly increased since this was posted...

Prob looking about €40-45. I bought some the other week for a friend and think that was what I paid although I'd just spent the last week up to my neck in orange tulips so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Back