ciao rosina

McRackin

Super Moderator
although they arent doing any advertising people in-the-know know that the place to be this winter on wednesdays (before house world@blues) is the new beach-bar/restaurant ciao rosina in talamanca - next to la barraca (the restaurant owned by amnesia)!! :p

the parties are organized by the people of what's up? and apart from their resident djs like nano vergel they also have some guests (i think fabrizio from circoloco was invited 2 weeks ago)!! :D

last summer what's up? was every sunday at pacha in the global room, once per month in the special ladies night parties at hotel pacha plus 4 mondays at amnesia along with cocoon!! :eek:

IMG_6672.jpg

kato (what's up?), claire and mike @ granja dunes (p.d.b.)

update :!:

· the parties at ciao rosina are now on saturdays. keep your ears open because i bet they will organize something interesting during the summer!! ;)

· space havent confirmed it yet but as i posted two weeks ago (here) a little bird told me that this summer what's up? will be at space on friday mornings!! :eek:

· the young ibicenco dj nano vergel works in the shop ibiza records in c. baleares (ibiza town). it opened one year ago!!
Music1.gif

05whatsup.gif

McRackin said:
keep your ears open because i bet they will organize something interesting during the summer!! ;)
i told you so - this is what smokin' jo says:

Where will you be playing in Ibiza this year?
This year I will be playing at our new party. Tim and I are doing a new free, Ibiza party at Ciao Rosina [on Talamanca beach] called ’nastydirtysexmusic’ in between DC10 and Manumission [Monday 2100-ish to 0400 Tuesday]
(an alternative to last year busy monday afternoons/nights at the now-apparently-defunct pin-up :idea: ) We’re going to create a really nice atmosphere for really nice people to come and have a good old dance and a drink. Nothing too twisted, well… And Manumission of course, back in the Candy Bar for that, and Space and hopefully Pacha but I haven’t had confirmation yet.

col205.jpg

www.ibiza-voice.com

McRackin said:
i told you so - this is what smokin' jo says:

Where will you be playing in Ibiza this year?
This year I will be playing at our new party. Tim and I are doing a new free, Ibiza party at Ciao Rosina [on Talamanca beach] called ’nastydirtysexmusic’ in between DC10 and Manumission [Monday 2100-ish to 0400 Tuesday]
(an alternative to last year busy monday afternoons/nights at the now-apparently-defunct pin-up :idea: ) We’re going to create a really nice atmosphere for really nice people to come and have a good old dance and a drink. Nothing too twisted, well… And Manumission of course, back in the Candy Bar for that, and Space and hopefully Pacha but I haven’t had confirmation yet.

col205.jpg

www.ibiza-voice.com

Does anyone know what date this starts?

today when i was in talamanca beach i saw a note to indicate how to arrive there..........

nastydirtysexmusic :arrow:

.......... so probably it started last monday!! :rolleyes:

i thought so:

Our plug last month for Tim Sheridan and Smokin’ Jo’s Nastydirtysexmusic after party (well actually after DC10 but before Manic Mondays...) at Ciao Rosina’s was utterly unnecessary . Visibility of the new brand was high due to a blizzard of stickers at Dc10, and it was stupid busy long into the early hours of Tuesday. Both Tim & Jo honored their top music drawer rep. The fact that you had to cross the Dj booth to go pee was matching idealy with the friendlywarmyoldschoolibiza vibe around. You said Nastydirtysexmusic? YES!

www.ibiza-voice.com

McRackin said:
i thought so:

Our plug last month for Tim Sheridan and Smokin’ Jo’s Nastydirtysexmusic after party (well actually after DC10 but before Manic Mondays...) at Ciao Rosina’s was utterly unnecessary . Visibility of the new brand was high due to a blizzard of stickers at Dc10, and it was stupid busy long into the early hours of Tuesday. Both Tim & Jo honored their top music drawer rep. The fact that you had to cross the Dj booth to go pee was matching idealy with the friendlywarmyoldschoolibiza vibe around. You said Nastydirtysexmusic? YES!

www.ibiza-voice.com

Sounds fab, iwbrnt (c) head down there after the DC10/footy/Bora Bora mash-up :D

oi barbie - what are you doing in the ibiza in winter forum? :lol:

is not very usual to find you here!! :p

today when i was in talamanca beach i saw a note to indicate how to arrive there..........

nastydirtysexmusic

.......... so probably it started last monday!!

McRackin :D Do you know how to get there from dc10? Am planning on checking it out this Monday

Are you driving or taxiing?

Taxi: give them direction Talamanca's beach, restaurant called "Ciao Rosina", on the beach (follow the sounds....)

Driving: goto town, direction Pacha, pass Pachaon the left, keep going for about 500m and take left, direction Talamanca/ Jesus. The back of the restaurant will be on your....300/400m on your right.

Well worth going to......

I went along to this - was like a house party - very very good music, but crowd was a bit cliquey, you got the feeling it was mainly workers and locals...

Then again maybe it was because I couldn't speak by that point that I couldn't get any banter..

update:

Dr Mick said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there won't be no more post-Dc10 parties at Ciao Rosina. They got busted the Monday before last (I think).

On the upside, none of the resident djs remain in the nick.

PS They've shifted to Lola's. "We play the best music on the island" - Tim Sheridan.
:confused:

Back