Church

addicted2ibiza

Hiya,

Only 2 weeks to go until I get back out to Ibiza :D I fly out on the Saturday and as a regular Church go-er I would like to attend an English speaking Church on the Sunday. We went to the lovely little outdoor church in Cala Llonga last year, but we are staying in Port Des Torrent this year and not hiring a car so it may be difficult to reach. Can anyone recommend a service?

Thanks

stolen from bob the vicar's site

WEEKLY SUNDAY SERVICES
First Sunday of the Month - San Rafael 9.30am Holy Communion (BPC) 11.00amService of Word and Praise and Worship
Second Sunday of the Month - Santa Eulalia 11.00amService of Holy Communion and Praise and Worship
Second Sunday of the Month - San Fernando Formentera 5:30 pmService of Holy Communion
Third Sunday of the Month - San Rafael 10:30amChoral Communion with Choir with Praise and Worship and Sunday School Forth Sunday of the Month - Santa Eulalia11.00amHoly Communion with choir and praise & Worship (Common Worship)
Fith Sunday of the Month - C'an Truy

i like the way 4th and 5th have a biblical spelling

so you'd have to get the bus/taxi to san rafel if you wanted to go to one of these and haven't got a car. that's the nearest.

Back