Christmas shopping inspiration thread

Nice! Can you give my hubby some tips please? He still buys clothes for me that suit the snowboarding chick that I was about 12 years ago :lol:

:lol: Poor Mr BG, it's the thought that counts.

She also got a pair of these slipper things:

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/productdetails.aspx?Id=2001203&ItemNo=BBCCB&SelectedItem=BBCCB

as when we move in to our new place next weekend the wooden floors are NOT to be tarnished with outdoor shoes!:lol:

(And a cutsie advent calendar which I intend on letting her share with me)

Santa is bringing me....

Viktor and Rolf - Flowerbomb
box set of Joan Crawford films
new PJ's
Lots of new books (considered getting a kindle but I think its not the same as getting a new book and it just doesnt feel right to me + i read a lot in the bath :lol::lol::lol::lol: could be a disaster waiting to happen :oops:)
Clinique stuff

I dont really need or want anything this year - more than anything, I am looking forward to the time off work - that's a real gift :lol::lol::lol:

I always thought Christmas was a pagan festival?

One of these would be a nice present if anyone wants to do a spotlight secret santa..

29cmpeyote.jpg
I think we've done secret santa to death on here. Do a search on 'baby jesus butt-plugs':lol:

Love those slippers Buckley!

Pups - love Clinique stuff, so addicted to it at the moment!

I used to hate it - too strong for my skin - however the pore minimizer thermal stuff is fantastic!!!!

recommend it to anyone with less than perfect smooth skin..... as my old leathery handbag face is desperate for any help these days to smooth out to a 30 year olds LOL

I used to hate it - too strong for my skin - however the pore minimizer thermal stuff is fantastic!!!!

recommend it to anyone with less than perfect smooth skin..... as my old leathery handbag face is desperate for any help these days to smooth out to a 30 year olds LOL
grga9020kd.jpg

I used to hate it too, I use the 3 step, at first my skin was proper dry and blotchy but after a few good months its been lovely, been using it for over a year or so now. I love ordering bits online as you get a choice of 2 samples so you get to know about other bits too.

I've got the missus a nice bag which i had to order in July, which was unusually far sighted for me but has took major pressure off this xmas.

Can't wait for xmas this year, been a hectic year and having loads of family round for xmas dinner (17!) - nice way to round off the year.

I just hope they help with the washing up. :lol:

Can't wait for xmas this year, been a hectic year and having loads of family round for xmas dinner (17!) - nice way to round off the year.

Sounds like good fun :D

Can I recommend some of these for anyone entertaining over the festive period;

normal_fireworks_500.jpg

They are hillarious for many reasons for anyone not having enjoyed indoor fireworks before:lol::lol::lol:

It's my wifes birthday just before Christmas, so I normaly buy her something really nice for her b'day then stocking fillers for Christmas. This year I have bought her a holiday for the 2 of us ;) :lol:

I've got the missus a nice bag which i had to order in July, which was unusually far sighted for me but has took major pressure off this xmas.

You know the bag will be out of fashion 6 months later don't you mate ;)

As for washing up, if you are doing the pre and cooking make sure they do all the washing up, thats a shi7 load of dishes. Alternatively use plastic and throw out/recycle ;)

It's my wifes birthday just before Christmas, so I normaly buy her something really nice for her b'day then stocking fillers for Christmas. This year I have bought her a holiday for the 2 of us ;) :lol:

You know the bag will be out of fashion 6 months later don't you mate ;)

As for washing up, if you are doing the pre and cooking make sure they do all the washing up, thats a shi7 load of dishes. Alternatively use plastic and throw out/recycle ;)

Haha, great minds, i even suggested throw away plates but the missus nearly fainted. :lol: I'm doing all the cooking while the boss keeps the kids entertained...

Everyone's been asking "can i do anything to help?"

"Yip, Washing up"

Re: the bag, so very true mate, this one is to replace the one i got her last xmas which she promised me would last her "forever" :lol:

spent an hour at a packed argos last night in Tottenham looking for baby toys.

the experience was beyond unbearable - when you hear piped christmas music in a shop, you just want to curl up into a ball in a corner or do a Michael Douglas in Falling Down and hold the whole joint up with a kalashnikov

spent an hour at a packed argos last night in Tottenham looking for baby toys.

the experience was beyond unbearable - when you hear piped christmas music in a shop, you just want to curl up into a ball in a corner or do a Michael Douglas in Falling Down and hold the whole joint up with a kalashnikov
www.amazon.co.uk

I order everything online, show up at my parents' 2 days before Christmas, and get to wrapping.

Only store shopping I do is for (cheap American) clothes after the holiday!

Back