Choices choices....

Maverick

Arriving on Friday 17th Aug

Elrow @ Amnesia on the Saturday night or Solomun +1 @ Pacha on the Sunday night???

Can't do both....my body, mind and bank balance wont allow it!

Arriving on Friday 17th Aug

Elrow @ Amnesia on the Saturday night or Solomun +1 @ Pacha on the Sunday night???

Can't do both....my body, mind and bank balance wont allow it!

Solomun +1 all day long ... great mixed nationality (older) crowd ... new Pacha set up allows for room to move around ... roof terrace good for chatting to randoms ... musically should be more diverse than Elrow

considering what you said in the other thread you created...

a million times solomun+1.

haha that's the one we're leaning towards.

Elrow is sold out with you guys anyway, not sure I trust any other ticket sites!

haha that's the one we're leaning towards.

Elrow is sold out with you guys anyway, not sure I trust any other ticket sites!

you will be able to get tickets for it no problem. but from what I've read in your description I truly believe you will feel comfier at s+1 rather than at elrow.

OK OK..... I believe you - 2 x tickets to Solomun are in my basket

We do really like the Elrow music/DJ's though, so what about Elrow @ Ushuaia on the Wed night instead of Paradise??

I promise not to ask anymore questions....maybe haha

Hi guys,

I'm going to Ibiza in august!! (again) kkkkk

I would like a help for choice the best parties.

I'm thinking this:

FRIDAY - ushuaia (calvin harris)

SATURDAY - amnesia (elrow)

SUNDAY - glitterbox

MONDAY - ushuaia and masquerade

TUESDAY - ?

WENESDAY?

I really enjoyed Flower Power, this party was cancel this year??? It's the best party for me.... I m praying for not.... rs

I dodn't like deep music and underground, the masquerade is it cool??? Is it deep music??

Any beach club not so expensive for suggestion me, for spend the day?

I love ushuaia, not the prices of the drinks... omg why so expensive?

See you soon guys !!!! :)

flower power will be back, should be announced very soon don't worry.

masquerade - listen to a claptone set on youtube and you get the idea of how it'll sound.

Back