chiringuito el cielo

stephen

Staff member
while you youngsters have been debating the does and don'ts of the amnesia situation today, i've been caning it all afternoon!

yes, the cane roof has finally gone on my rooftop pergola which will soon become stephen's own sunset chiringuito in the sky.

here i am pictured soon after my struggle against the bamboo curtain

chiringuito.jpg

jaki says i have to tidy up now!

are you gonna go for the scatter cushion style furnishings for the roof terrace?

(looks flippin ace btw!8))

and in the style of mackie

'and it closed some days ago'

i was up at the crack of dawn last stormy friday as i thought the wind was going to 'tear the roof off the sucker' and send it hurtling wizard of oz style onto some carelessly parked car ie mine.

it was a two man job really but the wife was busy drinking tea so i had to cut a small section at a time out with my right hand whilst holding on for dear life with my left.

to cut a long story short i de-caned the roof with only minor blood loss from the sharply cut wires and now enjoy uninterrupted afternoon naps without the noise of canes flapping in the gales.

are you gonna go for the scatter cushion style furnishings for the roof terrace?

(looks flippin ace btw!8))

100_3638.JPG

not quite, but i've just bought this enormous 'thing' for lounging on.........it's currently reposing on the bedroom balcony waiting for the nice weather. i can just see myself reclining in my rooftop relaxation station whilst my trusty hand maiden beers me up when required on hot august nights.

Stephen, any chance you can upload the full size picture of that Sunset you took at Cala Conta? on imageshack or summat like that? Is very niiiice I like.

Back