Check In: Ibiza 2012

Checking In

Hi,

I'm portuguese and I will stay at a hostel in the center of city.
I'll be there alone from 25th to 30 of July.

Regards,

I've taken the initiative and updated this thread. It's in Ikoda's PM box waiting to be posted!

Wow... lots of people going around the same time as me! See you on the island!

See signature for dates.. been on here a good while but never had the inclination to meet up with anyone as its always been a crowd but just me and the mrs this year...

Talamanca
Formentera
and back to talamanca......

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't view the first page of this thread before I posted, so I didn't post everything I should have. There are 2 of us going.

im there from the 23rd aug to the 30aug.
staying in San Antonio bay.
will be going to clubs by myself / posibly with some of my wifes friends.
may be out in San An with my wife, brother in law+gf at some points too.

Change!

Hey Ikoda, complete change of plans, but more accurate this time around.

Okay, so the flight dates are not 100% sure because we are going standby with my uncle's deal on his airline. Nevertheless, dates we're looking to be there for sure are:
9/20 - 9/30 ((10 nights))

**May even be in Ibiza earlier as we don't want to take risks, so we'll leave from the states much earlier, maybe 2-3 days prior to the 20th to be safe**

Dates for sure because we have already booked a condo near PDB called "Bossa Beach" for 10 days.

Right now it's definitely 3 of us (2 from USA and 1 from Australia). But waiting for confirmation on 1 more friend. So, 3-4. Hit us up if any1 is staying around that time :D

24th August - 7 nights - 2 - Sta Eularia

Probably on clubbing is Space on 26th. Meeting some friends there. Preggers missus will be chilling in 5* Spa place awaiting my wonky-eyed return

24th August - 7 nights - 2 - Sta Eularia

Probably on clubbing is Space on 26th. Meeting some friends there. Preggers missus will be chilling in 5* Spa place awaiting my wonky-eyed return

Should of gone a fortnight later, Buckley!

late 20's male clubber looking to meet up with and party to the early hours

24th Augest - 5 Nights - me - at Fiesta Playa Den Bossa 8)

Back