Cheaper super market

properbo

Hi all.
I'm staying in Playa next week. I heard that there's a couple of super markets but one of them is much cheaper for h2o etc.. does anyone know where it is?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
the very cheapest one is in the village of sant jordi, a 5 min car trip away, 15 min walk.

will you have a car? it's a little bit too far to walk it really, especially with shopping. your milk will be cheese by the time you get back!

in pdb itself, the spar supermarkets tend to be the best value. there are several within an easy walk of jet.

see your pms.but there is a spar shop underneath jet anyway..save your legs

it's not a spar that one is it??

thought that was a different one.

anyway, if you're looking for value, avoid that one at all costs i'd say. be cheaper paying for a taxi from the supermarket in sant jordi

its jet supermarket.like grego says shop where the locals shop..i used to shop all over years ago.veg san an out market/st e for fresh meat and fish..but now leave it to someone esle to cook my meals.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say here that we found the spars quite expensive when we were there in July...7 euros for a shampoo???:evil:

thanks for your help. heard theres a Lidl also!! looks like no Aldi was on there site. shame nice veggie stuff

i have to say here that we found the spars quite expensive when we were there in July...7 euros for a shampoo???:evil:
Spar is not monolithic. Almost all of their stores are franchises, so you'll find some variation in prices. Many of them in Ibiza are quite inexpensive.

Hipercentro on the main Ibiza Town - San An highway (C731) or the big SYP on the outskirts of Ibiza town I would say.

Cheap supermarket in San An?

Hey I'm headin over on Saturday and just wondering where is the cheapest supermarket/local shop in San An? When we get there on Sat we'll want to pop out and get some essentials, milk bread etc as we are self catering!
Wont really have time to walk around and look for one so could anyone give me a heads-up?
*our apartment is on Calle del General Balanzat!!

Any info would be grately appreciated!!
:?:

Could u give some directions to the supermaket in Saint Jordi? Looks like I'll have a car for some of my trip so may well go n do a big shop

Back