cheaper in advance

kay_d92

Is it cheaper to buy tickets for the big clubs such as pacha, space etc. in advance off line or is it better to wait till your actually there.

i'd always wait until i was there to buy tickets. mostly because i don't like be tied down into going to a particular night. but also i found last year alot of the tickets had been reduced, and if you was given a flyer it was worth a little more than the usual few euros off.

also, depending on where you buy your tickets from you might get a free bus to the club. mambo and bar m are just two of the places that do this alot. although, you can end up queuing a while. i don't know if you've been to ibiza before but getting the free bus means you won't get lost trying to find the club :D

hi kay,

for many part of the fun of planning the night out is to trawl the bars and look for the cheapest deals. (it never really works out that way because you have to buy at least 1 drink to save a few euros on the ticket ;) but it can be fun.)

the prices online are the official ticket prices which you buy on the island - no one is trying to rip you off. the BIG advantage of an online ticket is that you don't need to queue to get in. which in july, august and september is a massive bonus - no island tickets offer you this!

cheers

Back