cheap tix from london

P

pachabloke80

I just bought my ticket yesterday to LONDON!!! Im sooo excited...i found a deal from San Diego for 420 =). I think I posted this question in the past....but Im sure yall will be nice enough to help me out again.

I was wondering what websites have cheap flights from london to ibiza. I also want to stay at the jet apts...so i was wondering if there is some sort of package.

I'll be headin out to the white isle on september 5th and pachagirl and her friend will be joinin me on sept 12......ahhhh cant wait!!

thanks for the help!
-pachabloke

www.easyjet.com fly from stanstead to ibiza, i guess u will be flying into heathrow or gatwick so you are looking and hour to two hours to get train to stanstead

As far as I can see it's much cheaper to go for a week or two...as this fits in with the package holidays. If you go for a long weekend etc you have to rely on easyjet or brittania who charge more.

Either way it's still pretty cheap and you'll have a fab time!! :D :D :D :D

they do now do ibiza easyjet thats b/c they have merged with Go, so its still all the same flights from stanstead

just got back to that airport yesterday from my work travels

IT SUCKS!!! worst airport ever! took 1hr30 for my luggage
and the M25 to get to and from all closed and blocked

guess thats just london rubbish though!

if it gets u to ibiza, can't be all bad

thanks for all of the help...i should have been a little more specific....I'm trying to fly out of Gatwick to ibiza....easyjet only does stansted, how far is that airport from gatwick?? is it worth taking the train there?

whats a good price to spend on a ticket to ibiza?

thanks again,
the bloke

pachabloke80 said:
thanks for all of the help...i should have been a little more specific....I'm trying to fly out of Gatwick to ibiza....easyjet only does stansted, how far is that airport from gatwick?? is it worth taking the train there?

whats a good price to spend on a ticket to ibiza?

thanks again,
the bloke

I don't think Easyjet and the real cheapies fly from Gatwick. I'm flying from Gatwick and I had to go with Britannia in June and Air 2000 in Sept. I think I paid about £120 for both of those.

Stansted is out in depths of Hertfordshire, you can get train from Gatwick to Victoria, tube it to Liverpool St and then fast train from Liverpool St to Stansted. Quite a lot of hassle tho.

thanks for the help barbie....i looked up air2000 for the month of september and it says that its not flying there that month. the cheapest I have been able to find is 165 pounds on lastminute.com. Any other suggestions please =)

-da bloke

Back