cheap tickets for big nights any1?

martincumbria

does any1 no if its possible to get cheap ticketa for big nights this year
if so where can you get them
is it true that everywhere is alot quieter this year?does this mean you get better deals?
:spank:

There will be plenty of deals on the go over there just check out bars and shops and talk to pr reps!

yeah 5 days

5 days to go cant come soon enough 4 me either
last week went so slow at work n cant see why this week is gunna be any different llike
:eek:

Me and friends go over on 18th Aug, got tickets for Wonderland with Groove Armada headlining for 26 pound which includes one free drink. I for one think this is a superb offer, also there are some websites that give excellent offers for some nights, I think skiddle is one of them...

this whole attitude is rife this year.

why do people expect to get cheap tickets for the big nights?? it'd be like trying to save a fiver on FA cup final tickets. why bother, you just get the tickets and that's that, you shouldn't expect it any cheaper than it is, whether it is expensive or not.

the price is the price.

of course there are cheaper tickets on the not so big nights, but then that's why they aren't big nights. going for a free to a sh!t night is like going to wembley to watch the FA trophy rather than the FA cup.

What a stupid comment

this whole attitude is rife this year.

why do people expect to get cheap tickets for the big nights?? it'd be like trying to save a fiver on FA cup final tickets. why bother, you just get the tickets and that's that, you shouldn't expect it any cheaper than it is, whether it is expensive or not.

the price is the price.

of course there are cheaper tickets on the not so big nights, but then that's why they aren't big nights. going for a free to a sh!t night is like going to wembley to watch the FA trophy rather than the FA cup.

Theres nothing wrong with trying to get cheaper tickets if you can. There are ways of getting them so if you can get them cheaper why not? Obviously alot of people(including me) are abit worried this year because of the credit crunch and the **** exchange rate so trying to save abit of $$$ is very sensible to me. Ive been on the lookout for discounts before I go and I have been put on the guestlist for cream and possibly getting on cocoon,we luv, ibiza rocks guestlist. All because I botherd to see if i could get them cheaper

Theres nothing wrong with trying to get cheaper tickets if you can. There are ways of getting them so if you can get them cheaper why not? Obviously alot of people(including me) are abit worried this year because of the credit crunch and the **** exchange rate so trying to save abit of $$$ is very sensible to me. Ive been on the lookout for discounts before I go and I have been put on the guestlist for cream and possibly getting on cocoon,we luv, ibiza rocks guestlist. All because I botherd to see if i could get them cheaper

I have to agree there.. If it is possible to get them cheaper then why not:D

getting on a guestlist (free or paying) has nothing to do with cheap tickets.

actual tickets for the big events, you might save yourself a euro or two.

sorry for having a pop but i'm hating the whole "what can i get for free" attitude that is everywhere this year.

Last year when i was there, you could get cheaper tickets for pretty much EVERY night, even the big ones or at least some free drinks in the bar that you bought the tickets from and sorry, if i can get slightly cheaper tickets to a few nights, it will allow me to go out a bit more as im on a tightish budget. is there something wrong with that? If i knew cheaper tickets to an FA Cup final were available, there's no reason not to get them!

all the clubs are robbing bastards so any penny i can save I will. Just silly the prices of drinks aswell! everyone should boycott the island next year soon be putting prices down.

Whilst i agree tte clubs often take the piss (especially on drinks prices and not letting you use cameras) and that they will continue to do so as long as we all keep going, boycotting them will run the risk of just turning ibiza in to even less of a clubbing island and killing off a lot of the clubs.

Back