Chart/Hip hop music venues

Zahlen2k

Hi! I've always wanted to check out ibiza and have a few days off work next week that I need to use up. I don't mind edm but not keen on techno etc because I can't dance to it...

Anyone know if there are decent venues playing r&b, hip hop or chart music? Like stuff you'd hear in a mainstream west end club?

Or am I better off going to Marbella?

Cheers

there‘s plenty of non-electronic nights in ibiza nowadays. spend a little time on ibiza sootlight's party guide and you'll find lots of parties that tickle your fancy

there‘s plenty of non-electronic nights in ibiza nowadays. spend a little time on ibiza sootlight's party guide and you'll find lots of parties that tickle your fancy
Was this always the case pre 2000s?
Intrigued

Was this always the case pre 2000s?
Intrigued

I only started coming to ibiza in 2004 so can't comment on anything before that. I vaguely remember someone saying there used to be bars with rock music in the past.

it's true though that nowadays, compared to 10 or 15 years ago, there seem to be more non-electronic nights on the island.

There was always a mix of music in the West End of San An. One place played rock all night, Simples had R n B.

When Bar M changed to Ibiza Rocks, they put on some pretty big, non-dance bands. See here:

I love listening to the music at the bars, the place is interesting and there are many attractive sound tunes.
Install more sounds, free phone ringtone songs, visit and refer to the klingeltöne samsung website which provides free phone ringtones.

Last edited:
Back