*** Channel Zoo Boat 2012 ***

McRackin

Super Moderator
562711_10150796581633793_679618792_11751678_1633914143_n.jpg

Well, says right on the poster "Free entry and queue jump to Channel Zoo & carry on" so I guess the answer is yes!
(Channel Zoo is their weekly Wednesday party at Gala Night. The Zoo Project parties are on Saturdays)

Ok this is where I got confused, what's the difference between the Zoo Project and Channel Zoo? I havent been to either and wanted to check it out this year. (Besides one is on W and one is on Su)

Ok this is where I got confused, what's the difference between the Zoo Project and Channel Zoo? I havent been to either and wanted to check it out this year. (Besides one is on W and one is on Su)

I've been to both and there isn't any difference really if i recall. Just a different name for each of the two nights. Saturday is the one that more people get hyped up about as Saturdays elsewhere there isnt all that much going on.

I've been to both and there isn't any difference really if i recall. Just a different name for each of the two nights. Saturday is the one that more people get hyped up about as Saturdays elsewhere there isnt all that much going on.

I think the Wednesday one is a little bit over 21 not in fancy dress friendly too but thats a view taken from limited experience

I was aiming to go on Saturday since it is an "off day" for ibiza standards...why should I expect? Is it worth dressing/painting up for it? Are drinks cheaper there than your 12-15e vodka crans in Space for example?

I was aiming to go on Saturday since it is an "off day" for ibiza standards...why should I expect? Is it worth dressing/painting up for it? Are drinks cheaper there than your 12-15e vodka crans in Space for example?

In my experience, you will feel out of place if you dont dress up.
95% of people do, and they go all out!

I disagree with that. I've never dressed up and never felt out of place. I'd say the percentage of people that do dress up is more around 20%

And yes, drinks are cheaper than in the clubs. The pitchers of sangria (sold in the grill cafe area down the hill to the right as you come in from the main entrance) are particularly good value.

Id disagree with that too. Maybe not feel out of place, but I think you will deffo regret not dressing up, especially if it is the majority of your groups 1st time there.

Drinks are as follows (from Summer 2011)

Bottled Beers - 5/6 Euro
Shots - 3 Euro
Shot and Mixer - 8 Euro

Dunno about the sangria.

Id disagree with that too. Maybe not feel out of place, but I think you will deffo regret not dressing up, especially if it is the majority of your groups 1st time there.

Drinks are as follows (from Summer 2011)

Bottled Beers - 5/6 Euro
Shots - 3 Euro
Shot and Mixer - 8 Euro

Dunno about the sangria.

So now you're disagreeing with yourself? :lol::lol:

Nowhere even close to 95% dress up! Many do but you definitely wont feel out of place if you don't. Majority of the "poser" types dress up just to upload pictures of themselves at Zoo on Facebook when they get home, despite not actually liking the music! That's pretty common from my experience..

It's all part of the fun if you want to, but either way Zoo is an amazing and cheap (by ibiza standards) day out!

It must have been a special occasion every time ive been then.

Unless I was just too ****ed to remember. :oops:

And what's wrong with taking photos? I suppose everyone who makes the effort to dress up to Zoo Project and takes a photo is a poser.

I will probably dress up because it will be way more fun that way, whats the difference between Saturdays and Wednesday however? It would be fun to do a boat party, and then get the free entry into the Zoo

Tickets for channel zoo today?

Can anybody let me know where I can get tickets for this please? Thanks a mil!

Back