channel 4

S

seanbelfast

anybody know if they're doing their normal show on wednesdays, the one erik morrillo presented last year. it was a good show.i think it was called ibiza tv

awww pleaaaase say theyre gonna bring Ibiza TV back!!

... although, I only needed it last year cos I was missing the island. This year I'll be there... ummm never mind then :D

it'll prob be on, the last couple of years have been good for tv docu stuff, last year we had Mr Morillo presenting Ibiza tv (which was a joint production with Cream methinks) and the year before Tongy done it for that world pop (sure he had something to do with the running of that!) -even managed to get a Sasha interview which I rarely see.

I wanna know if WorldPop are gonna do the Ibiza txt guest list thing again, saved me about £40 for subliminal@pacha and introduced me to Morillo :) Anyone any ideas if its gonna be revived?

worldpop ain't goin back!!! the guestlist thing turned into a bit of a farce towards the end. i knew the guy steve who did it and he no longer works for worldpop cos it all went a bit pete tong. was good at the beginning though. saved us loads of money!

P diddy was briefly interviewed on the series last year if I remember correctly.

I agree though, it would be good if Erick was presenting it every week as he is quite funny. I liked the one he presented last year with Darren Emerson, got it on tape actually think I may watch it tomorrow if it's raining to cheer me up.

Party Girl said:
P diddy was briefly interviewed on the series last year if I remember correctly.

I agree though, it would be good if Erick was presenting it every week as he is quite funny. I liked the one he presented last year with Darren Emerson, got it on tape actually think I may watch it tomorrow if it's raining to cheer me up.

Yeah I've got the whole series on video, might just go and dig it out and get some Ibiza flavas going on on a rainy Saturday night in London :D

Sounds like a good Saturday night in to me.

I have got about 5 episode's on tape, I think I missed the first couple or so. Definately worth watching to get you all excited for Ibiza.

Party Girl said:
Sounds like a good Saturday night in to me.

I have got about 5 episode's on tape, I think I missed the first couple or so. Definately worth watching to get you all excited for Ibiza.

Yeah my fave was the one where they were at Space and DC10 :D Sara Cox was on that one looking a little bit worse for wear lol :p

Think I may have missed that one!!! Hopefully they will repeat some of the old one's before they show the new series. Will be keeping my eye's open in TV quick over the next few weeks.

I like the Lottie one at Space and DC10 with Erick on the dancefloor.

Party Girl said:
LOL, good old Erick ay!!

Yay, the only thing better than seeing Erick throwing a few moves on the dancefloor is seeing Erick throwing a few moves in my bed :oops: :p

Oops once again Barbie has managed to turn completely sensible post into a post about how fit Erick is - sorry :p

I wouldn't mind him showing me a few moves by the side of the pool at his villa.

In fact I think I prefer Darren Emerson, he's definately more my type. Yum

Party Girl said:
I wouldn't mind him showing me a few moves by the side of the pool at his villa.

In fact I think I prefer Darren Emerson, he's definately more my type. Yum

Mmmm I wouldn't say no to Darren Emerson either lol :p

You've got excellent taste my friend, now here's the test, what about Jon Carter ;)

Cheers Barbie you obviously have good taste too!

I wouldn't say no to Jon Carter but don't think Sara Cox would be very happy bout that tho. (here's me talking like I have a chance, yeah rite) But Darren definately floats my boat.

Anyway if I had to choose out the whole lot I would stick with my blokey!

Party Girl said:
Anyway if I had to choose out the whole lot I would stick with my blokey!

Yeah me too :D altho if Jon Carter wanted me for the night then I'm sure him and my bloke could come to some arrangement lol :p

Yeah, I'm sure me and my bloke could come to an arrangement with Darren.. need to pinch myself to wake myself up as somehow I think I am dreaming a little too much! :lol:

Back