'Changing Tracks'

Do they still do it?

I miss listening to Radio One at work, no chance of doing that now I sit on Reception :cry:

I dont care what anyone says, N Trance - Set You Free is one of the greatest dance songs ever written.

****ing, I used to play this Remake of Rozella - Everybodies Free at this pub I worked at in the city about 9 months ago, now the commercial station raped it, and ****en, its a horrible remix. .. Not only that yesterday I heard them play this ACDC remix I've been playing for years aswell. Its really getting bad.

Thing is, people can have "their song" but ****en, its so fragile. Like, all you need is some dick to remix it poorly and then to hear it all the time and it looses it's value (Sadly) now, it's happend to Rozella - Everybodies Free, I will literally cry if it happens to N-Trance - Set You Free.

I'd love to hear a really good remix of it, don't get me wrong, like a modern one, but not one that is all Elektro ****ed or Minimalistic, like, it still keeps to the original and retains all the melodies just has a huge massive build up, scream your tits off and fill your jocks, shed a tear and lose your socks styles.

Mine and my girlfriends song, is ummm OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY :D and when time I requested it on the radio to Richard Mercer (The Love God, for anyone who doesn't know what Mix101Fm is) and he's reading out this request note and it was hilarious cos I wrote it so that this serious love man, Melbournes answer to Barry White was saying all this silly **** :D To me, THATS special. We taped him saying it, and some how I got radio, to cassette, to PC, to Cd at good quality and worked it into a special Mix Cd for her. Every song is special if theres a memory attached. ..

One of our other special songs is Night at the Roxbury anthems man, "WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME, NO MORE" :D .. How can anyone not love music?

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread reminds me a little bit of how these days david guetta songs get played at 'retro' events. :lol::lol:

Or, I read the first post and answered in response to that?:?::?::D

Trust me champ.. Theres more people who have no idea about music than there is people who think they know it all about music and that everyone else knows nothing. ... So, who do you think I'm gonna party with? A bunch of internet elite who crap on about "Musical credibility" and everything boring and **** about music like, cliche's, and, conventional sounds, and why commercial music is bad and a great number of other topics in the plethora of retarded musical arguements and generally make dance music a ****ing depressing, sad, frustrating industry to be in, OR!!!!

The people who know **** all about music who get their **** on at every party to the best music available who really couldn't give a rats ass about musical credibility and just wanna have a good time? Come on man. .. .. As if I need musical credibility :)

ITS MURDER ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND YOU'D BETTER NOT KILL THE GROOVE DJ ;)

NOT EVEN OLLY CAN SAVE YOU FROM MY MUSICAL RETARDEDNESS MUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"what are we going to do tonite bwain?"
"The same thing we do every night Pinky ... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD"
:D

What are you on about?? :eek:

Or, I read the first post and answered in response to that?:?::?::D

Trust me champ.. Theres more people who have no idea about music than there is people who think they know it all about music and that everyone else knows nothing. ... So, who do you think I'm gonna party with? A bunch of internet elite who crap on about "Musical credibility" and everything boring and **** about music like, cliche's, and, conventional sounds, and why commercial music is bad and a great number of other topics in the plethora of retarded musical arguements and generally make dance music a ****ing depressing, sad, frustrating industry to be in, OR!!!!

The people who know **** all about music who get their **** on at every party to the best music available who really couldn't give a rats ass about musical credibility and just wanna have a good time? Come on man. .. .. As if I need musical credibility :)

ITS MURDER ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND YOU'D BETTER NOT KILL THE GROOVE DJ ;)

NOT EVEN OLLY CAN SAVE YOU FROM MY MUSICAL RETARDEDNESS MUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"what are we going to do tonite bwain?"
"The same thing we do every night Pinky ... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD"
:D

Yeah but, look at Helen of Troy. They fought a war over her as well and she got remembered as one of the most beautiful women in history. ... Maybe in time I too can be remembered as one of the most beautiful women in history :p ... But maybe, with a penis ;)

Cheer up Olly. Its not all that bad.

Back