'Changing Tracks'

Buckley

Anyone heard this on Jo Whiley on Radio One? Sort of 'Our Tune' for the 'noughties'?

Just heard a brilliant heartfelt story about two girls, best friends who fell out and hadn't spoken for years, but one got back in touch after hearing 'their song'. Really nice to hear. Makes a great song even better when it means so much, doesn´t it?

Their song:

N-Trance ´Set You Free´ :lol:

aye ive heard a couple of belters on that before, think its been going a while.

daytime radio 1 is complete nonsense. listened to by idiots.

I just heard that!!

We have Radio One on all day every day at work so you get to hear them. Some of them are really sad and really make you think about stuff.

I just heard that!!

We have Radio One on all day every day at work so you get to hear them. Some of them are really sad and really make you think about stuff.

Aye... until they play "Boyzone - Love me for a Reason" as the tune that changed everything...

That's Becki's favourite song :lol:

I was just about to say that it should have been obvious it was gonna be a pikey classic because one of them gave the other a black eye when they fell after a big booze up.:lol:

Soz Miss Boo!

Dont believe you, just another excuse to have a dig at Essex
I have never seen girls fight down here in the whole time I have lived here (23 years) :p

Dont believe you, just another excuse to have a dig at Essex
I have never seen girls fight down here in the whole time I have lived here (23 years) :p

To be honest you were meant to say Southend, so I could say 'no Weymouth, how can you badmouth your hometown like that'.:lol:

The wierdest one was Chesney Hawkes 'The one and only'
What is wrong with people. :rolleyes: :lol:

Like this wasn´t your favourite film!:lol:

BuddysS-LD-RD.jpg

Back