Changes

Buckley said:
SuperD said:
Buckley said:
LagunaBeachCA said:
Why :evil: ? Why :evil: ? Why :evil:

Your Arman Van Helden and ICM £5!

Your computer has been chewing up your consonants and punctuation, Mr B ;) This message may become redundant shortly :lol:

Corrected above muckeroo, but still not sure on the spelling of his name?

I believe his forename is Armand -- please excuse the early morning pedantry, young bean, induced by a reading session of Eats (,) Shoots and Leaves last night ;)

SuperD said:
Buckley said:
SuperD said:
Buckley said:
LagunaBeachCA said:
Why :evil: ? Why :evil: ? Why :evil:

Your Arman Van Helden and ICM £5!

Your computer has been chewing up your consonants and punctuation, Mr B ;) This message may become redundant shortly :lol:

Corrected above muckeroo, but still not sure on the spelling of his name?

I believe his forename is Armand -- please excuse the early morning pedantry, young bean, induced by a reading session of Eats (,) Shoots and Leaves last night ;)

Good choice! Have you seen there's a spoof verison, something like 'Craps, Spits and Swallows' by 'A. Parody'? Don't know if it's any good. I suspect not.

I made up a joke about that particular DJ in the back of a Ford Transit with a blow torch. Can't remember the detail but the punchline was 'I'm In Van Welding'! Very poor. :lol:

LagunaBeachCA said:
Buckley said:
You are Arman Van Helden and ICM £5!

What does that mean? :confused:

Just my sense of hunour mate. Armand Van Helden's big summer tune was 'My, My, My', you wrote 'Why, why, why' and 'ICM £5' 'stands for I Claim My five pounds'.

Like I was claiming a prize for guessing who you were impersonating, ya see?

We're a funny old lot, aren't we? (To be fair it's more me than the reest of them.)

Back