Changes

Mitsumadness

hiya all, i havent been on here for a while and theres been one or two changes. I think dropping the message count is a good move. Last time I was on though I was a senior guru and now im a regular so has the message count been increased or does it go on something else now?

all posts in the members section have been deleted. i think this prob means you've been demoted to a regular! :lol:

we're all just 'regulars'... i only just noticed that!

i'd of thought i posted enough outside of members to remain a guru!

i'm off to the bog to cry/rack em up :lol:

Holly G said:
IBIZALISA said:
You'd think if they got rid of the post count, they'd get rid of ya title too :confused:

Ooh, they have as well! We're all regulars now. How very egalitarian. :lol:

I'd love to laugh with you Holly if I knew what that last word meant :confused: :lol: :lol:

Just regular people now, on a regular message board :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
I'd love to laugh with you Holly if I knew what that last word meant :confused: :lol: :lol:

Just regular people now, on a regular message board :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I don't feel special anymore. :lol:

Egalitarian: Democratic, classless, equal. :D

gingerfreak said:
Woah! I'm a newbie now and I never even went in members! If I'm a newbie you'd better all be nice and gentle with me.

what were you before?

welcome to the board newbie! :lol:

WTF :eek: ! I did not notice the "DEMOTION" till I started reading this post. I went from a hard earned Guru status to being just a regular. Why :evil: ? Why :evil: ? Why :evil: ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you realize how hard is it to spend company time on this board and make money while I am at it too :lol: ? The Guru status at least gave me the kudos for getting away with it :spank: :lol: . The only bright side is that all the senior gurus are now raygulurr (as they say in the southwest) folks as well.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Back