Changeling....

Super P

AMAZING. Nearly even blubbed, quality film... best I've seen in years maybe. I would urge you all to go see it. :!:

Dont give away the story please I still want to see this, not something I would normally go and see but it looks soooo good.

Yeah, an ace film, proper drags you in...I punched the air (in thwe cinema!) and clapped when John M walks into the hospital just as they're about do her in room 18.

...Oh, and I can't stad Angelina Jolie, but I'd like to see the performance that beats her for this years oscar. Put your house on it.

There's a film coming out in Jan called "Slumdog Millionaire" - it's about a guy from the slums in India who wins the Indian version of Who wants to be a Millionaire... looks really good!

There's a film coming out in Jan called "Slumdog Millionaire" - it's about a guy from the slums in India who wins the Indian version of Who wants to be a Millionaire... looks really good!

I saw that advertised last week, its meant to be up for a few awards as well

I thought that this had been released in the UK already- I saw it a few weeeks ago, and loved it- essentially Danny Boyle's version of a Bollywood film, imo well worth watching- I liked it much better than Changeling.

Back