Champions League - matchday 4

i'm personally loving this luck.

penalties, last minute goals (albeit one against the other day).

lots of energy, lots of good passing, gerrard all over the place and in immense form..........but we need torres back.

i'm personally loving this luck.

penalties, last minute goals (albeit one against the other day).

lots of energy, lots of good passing, gerrard all over the place and in immense form..........but we need torres back.

Gerrard 100% guaranteed to put the penalty away too8)

Stevie G, La :D

Deco and Chelsea just embarrased themselves tonight. They're losing the faith after seeing their home record crumble to Liverpool.

Liverpool are jammy basta*ds that was never a penalty, shocking decision again by the linesman, the referee too was a joke, im delighted to see those Chelski fcukers get turned over as well!

I'm hoping we can salvage some pride by getting a result against United on Wednesday, in fact i think we will beat them tomorrow nite, at home we are a different team, we just cannot seem to do it away from home,have to be content with watching it on TV, ive not been to a game yet this season and im getting serious withdrawal sympthoms, this time last year id been to about 8 games:confused:

Should have had a penalty in the first half though and dominated the game with chance after chance...

Madrid had one breakaway goal, so although our goal itself was "Jammy", we deserved at the very least a point on balance...

in my humblest of opinions... ;)

Chelsea were crap. :(

Liverpool are lucky bastards. :evil:

Chelsea were VERY crap, the first was astonoshingly poor defending, and what was Obi wan konobi doing for the second ? :confused: I think you were too relaxed, thinking that youve more or less qualified already.

We were lucky, but deserved the point. You need luck in this competition (Riise for example ;)) !!

Chelsea didn't seem that interested last night - strange performance!? Watched most the Liverpool game, very lucky to get a draw - they wern't that great! Alot of possesion - not many clear cut chances (bit like Arsenal but less entertaining to watch). :)

Chelsea were crap. :(

Liverpool are lucky bastards. :evil:

Absolutely!!! I'm a chelsea fan and I'm starting to get fed up with Drogba... for the size of the big goat why doesn't he chase the ball down instead of it waiting to come to him. Plus, when anyone goes near him, rather than taking them on he looks for the first opportunity to hit the floor... really starting to get on my wick!!! He do so much more if he'd saty on his feet.

J

Absolutely!!! I'm a chelsea fan and I'm starting to get fed up with Drogba... for the size of the big goat why doesn't he chase the ball down instead of it waiting to come to him. Plus, when anyone goes near him, rather than taking them on he looks for the first opportunity to hit the floor... really starting to get on my wick!!! He do so much more if he'd saty on his feet.

J
It was just embarrassing. The whole thing.

Not a thrilling week for champions league.

Liverpool deserved the draw but were gifted it through a non-existent penalty.
Chelsea were poor.
Barca were even worse. (still one of only 3 teams already through 8))
Real the worst of the lot.
Celtic did well to get the draw against Man Utd.
Arsenal's season doesnt seem to be going anywhere.. they desperately need to beat Man Utd this week

A gallant effort from Celtic but not enough and a draw probably a fair result overall,anyway that's us out the CL and i wish Man United all the best, we've got the UEFA cup to look forward to anyway all being well8)

A gallant effort from Celtic but not enough and a draw probably a fair result overall,anyway that's us out the CL and i wish Man United all the best, we've got the UEFA cup to look forward to anyway all being well8)

we are not out mate, if we can manage our 1st away win at Aalborg and the mancs beat Villareal then its all down to the last game...they have a 1-0 on head to head so if we could beat villareal by 2 goals

were in the last 16

Believe Jonny Bhoy ;)

we are not out mate, if we can manage our 1st away win at Aalborg and the mancs beat Villareal then its all down to the last game...they have a 1-0 on head to head so if we could beat villareal by 2 goals

were in the last 16

Believe Jonny Bhoy ;)

;)

Back