Celtic are rubbish and Rangers are great...

haha, rangers aren't good enough to play in the prem either - they got knocked out of the champions league before it started properly! scottish football needs to be left well alone. i guess i'd compare it to watching my younger brother's under 12 side on a saturday morning - viewed from a distance, leave your football head at the gate.

Was clearly sarcastic... brains.

Published Date: 01 September 2008

By Glenn Gibbons
at Celtic Park

THE humiliation of Kaunas –

yada yada yada

when Celtic simply lacked the imagination with which to counter Rangers' disciplined adherence to their game plan.

I knew I missed something from this thread !!!

My excuse, I was too busy with a 'you know, certain, wink wink, special, nudge nudge, lady friend, doing, you know what, eh eh eh.' :lol:

Jonny,

Some people from Northern Ireland would for sure, but thats a bit of a generalisation wouldn't you say?

I consider myself both British and Irish and certainly don't find any contradiction in that. My Grandparents were born before partition for goodness sake.

That I support Rangers is one little community indulgence I allow myself shall we say.
come now mate, your either one or the other regardless of your grandparents.

Seen as you live in the 6 counties and support Rangers one would automatically assume that you would consider yourself British:!:

Seen as you live in the 6 counties and support Rangers one would automatically assume that you would consider yourself British:!:

johnny, you are a perfect example of the beauty of diversity in football, like you, he's obviously got mixed allegiences. nice to see that you are also embracing religious/sectarian diversity though.

Last edited by a moderator:

talk about perpetuating the divides that have been the scorn of bitterness in ulster's country and beyond.

he's given you an answer, why does it have to conform to your mindset.

Why? I'd say I'm Scottish and British.

I know others in Northern Ireland who consider themselves Irish and British.

As the creator of this topic I would ask you all to kindly refrain from talking about whether your Scottish, British, French Guayanese or a Hippo. Please keep all comments to how rubbish Celtic are, or how ugly and annoying Neil Lennon is, or just general ginger bashing. Oooooo, in fact, I know, I know....

PSY-TRANCE PRE 1992 IS RUBBISH !!!!!

at risk of being told to wedge off or branded a douche bag or a bell sniff, does that extend to Polish Geordies??;)

Why? I'd say I'm Scottish and British.

I know others in Northern Ireland who consider themselves Irish and British.

you cannot be both Irish and British totally seperate countries and cultures, your either one or the other, funnily enough most Scots i know (even non Celtic supporters) wouldn't consider themselves British just Scotish and Scottish only, same as some Welsh i know, they consider themselves Welsh and Welsh only,people can drone on all they ****ing want about sectarianism, im staunchly anti-sectarian and ive no time for anyone who is.

you cannot be both Irish and British totally seperate countries and cultures, your either one or the other, funnily enough most Scots i know (even non Celtic supporters) wouldn't consider themselves British just Scotish and Scottish only, same as some Welsh i know, they consider themselves Welsh and Welsh only,people can drone on all they ****ing want about sectarianism, im staunchly anti-sectarian and ive no time for anyone who is.

Sorry but this is a sweeping generalisation. Of course you get Scots who'll only consider themselves Scottish - see the SNP but plenty who are proud to be British too.

at risk of being told to wedge off or branded a douche bag or a bell sniff, does that extend to Polish Geordies??;)

Neither Polish or a Geordie my friend. Mothers family Geordies, and no one is Polish, except the Pope, infact not even the Pope is Polish anymore...

Jonny, you are not abiding by my laws, no ones cares about this boring topic anymore. We've heard it a thousand times. I was talking about football, if the Gods of football would know banditos like you would turn it into a race, religion or whatever the hell you call it war, then I reckon they wouldn't of created it at all. Your views have nothing to do with football so hush your gums.

Sorry but this is a sweeping generalisation. Of course you get Scots who'll only consider themselves Scottish - see the SNP but plenty who are proud to be British too.

my faves are those honourary manc, glaswegians who used to stand on the kippax!! :lol:

Neither Polish or a Geordie my friend. Mothers family Geordies, and no one is Polish, except the Pope, infact not even the Pope is Polish anymore...

Jonny, you are not abiding by my laws, no ones cares about this boring topic anymore. We've heard it a thousand times. I was talking about football, if the Gods of football would know banditos like you would turn it into a race, religion or whatever the hell you call it war, then I reckon they wouldn't of created it at all. Your views have nothing to do with football so hush your gums.

Quite - back on topic

What a glorious display of passing football from The Rangers

Portsmouth - thanks for Mendes - at £3m, Jesus might be steal of the season

Best moment of the match?
Possibly the much maligned Kirk Broadfoot flicking the ball over player of the year Aiden McGeady - Broadfootinho :D

As i said mate we'll let you bask in this short lived moment of glory, after the best comback in decades last season when we snatched the league from right under your nose despite you lot being 10 points clear at one stage and having games in hand, only an absolute fool would bet against Celtic winning it again this season.;)

Oh and then there's the small matter of the Champions League.....oh wait:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Polack, sorry but indulge me for a sec...

Jonny, give over! Clearly you are wrong and I am living proof. :spank: As are my family (aside from my mother), my friends, plenty of work colleagues... black and white dear sir are not the only colours. If everyone had the same attitude as you we will only go backwards.

Anyway, Daniel certainly gave us a good send off before joining Hull. ;)

Back