Celebrity Big Brother

MiniMarc

Im ashamed to say ive watched a couple episodes and am becoming hooked :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Anyone else gonna admit it?

Im ashamed to say ive watched a couple episodes and am becoming hooked :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Anyone else gonna admit it?

Well I've given up alcohol for January and there's only so much reading and net use a man of leisure can do.....:oops:

Saw last night's episode and it wasn't as bad as i thought.
Except alex reid who seems a total w**nker.
And Davina seems more annoying than usual which i thought impossible.

Yeah Davina's gone into overdrive!
Alex seems very desparate to talk about "celebrity/media"(or thats how they've edited it) , was pretty funny when he was moaning to Vinny Jones and he didnt really give a toss.
Heidi seems pretty cool , I dont think i could take being in a house with stevan for too long!

I am ashamed to admit I am watching this years, and have watched it all week. For some reason I am getting addicted :oops:

Love Vinnie Jones and Heidi.

Cant stand Steven Baldwin - pretentious bible basher!

Ashamed to admit to seeing a few bits & pieces, wife usually shouts me when Vinny is taking the rise out of that Alex fella.

C4 time the airing of this parp just right, knowing that everyone over the age of ten is on the wagon and / or skint after xmas!!

I don't mind this as it actually contains some (vaguely) famous people as well as the usual cannon fodder.

Loving - Vinnie Jones and his winding up, Steph Beecham and her outrageous poshness, Steven Baldwins mad, bullying, deranged preacher act, Heidi, the walking skeleton who is actually quite interesting when she talks.

hating - alex reid, useless w@nk stain of a bloke, who is majorly sucking up to vinnie for protection and also because he clearly sees him as someone who can help him make the transition of meathead to actor after he went from failed actor to meathead!

silly bitch katia with her stupid little beavis and butthead snigger after every sentence and now that silly little bitch sov and her playgroundesque sulking, yes, she is 12!!

loved last night in the snug, with trhe already "confused" alex getting his melon twisted by mad preacher baldwin!!

really hoping he comes out claiming he's found god and then dumps the orange, satanic sexbot!!

I am finding it so funny this year I have to say.

Cant stand Katia, agree about the Beavis & Butthead comment, have you noticed she hardly strings a proper sentence together either? Was expecting her to be quite interesting from what she said in the papers but obviously not.....

Love Vinnie, think is a ledge!

I am finding it so funny this year I have to say.

Cant stand Katia, agree about the Beavis & Butthead comment, have you noticed she hardly strings a proper sentence together either? Was expecting her to be quite interesting from what she said in the papers but obviously not.....

Love Vinnie, think is a ledge!

Katia is just a "div", nowt happening upstairs, paralysed from the neck up!!

I am hooked as well :oops:

Vinny to win..

Hopefully Katia or Heidi will leave tonight. I would like to see more from Sov.

Alex is a complete £%&# I hate the way he keep's refering to himself as the 3rd person.

(this may be my first post on this forum in 4 years & its on big brother haha???)

Last edited by a moderator:
it appears to be a 'grower' not as blown away by it as we thought but it fills a bit of tv time, still has alot to live up to possibly best tv comedy at the moment 'modern family' on sky 1...very very funny

Back