CD Player, where to buy in San Antonio

buckeejit

So, weird question but I like being prepared....

I'm off to San Antonio for a week in Sept and wish to buy a cd player for our apartment. I can't be arsed taking one with me as you know what airlines are like these days so my question is, where's the best place to buy a cd player (portable) in San Antonio?

Cheers.

There's a chain of stores called La Sirena with shops all over the island. It's my go-to place for cheap stuff of all kinds, from clothes (that time by baggage got lost) to bags to beach gear...

They have a small selection of electric gear. Eg. - we got a travel-sized electric teapot there once. I don't think you'll find an audiophile-level hifi there but you might be able to pick up a little portable player.

Locations here: http://www.lasirenaibiza.com/tiendas-lasirena.php

Last couple of years ive just took my own. Paid 40 quid for it at an argos clearence store and its much better than any portable system. I carry the main unit and 2 of my mates a speaker each for their hand luggage. SORTED. Ive had no problems on any flight so far, just staff from customs saying 'Ibiza, 2 weeks like?' :)

There's an electrical shop on the left turn at the top of square at the top of the West End (the square that houses The Ship Inn and used to have Uphospitality's offices). There's also one on the road straight up from the coast by Kanya towards the Ibiza Rocks (nee Club Paraiso) Hotel.

Was anyway.

i think that electrical shop you mean on left as you walk passed the ship as shut afew years ago now.used to sell everything you needed.as you sat out side the ship it was on the left a around 50 feet away.

just buy a cheap one from uk put it in your case then sell it on.when you have done.

Buy a cheep one in duty free on the way out then just carry it it on, You are past baggage /security by then.

Have a good one
Tim

Yeah there's a La Sirena just as you go up the hill - think that could be the same place.

Nah, I'm on about a shop that only sells electrical stuff, that on one of the roads running at (sort of) a right angle from the coast.....

Buy a cheep one in duty free on the way out then just carry it it on, You are past baggage /security by then.

Have a good one
Tim

Good thinking mate. oh and I never thought about just putting one in my case lol. I'll decide what to do closer to the time :)

Back