Caves Can Marca - Puerto San Miguel - Ibiza

woodruffe

ok got to say in all the years i have been going to ibiza .i have never been to this place.not really interested me untill now.treating my folks 13th to 24th oct.me i will be out from the 6th.just need to know are they in san miguel or down the hill in puerto san miguel.stayed in psm(down the hill) years ago for a weekend but never saw any signs for it.any help on where it is would help.just thought it would be a day out for my parents.seeing as they have seen the caves of drac in majorca,

gotta be quick with info i go monday.got the bus page but i know someone will tell me the bus # from ibiza town.might hire a car yet,but nice to know what bus # it is and may be times.is it # 25?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi woody, Yeh, #25,from Ibiza,at 10.15, 13.00, 17.00, 19.00.
Returning from psm, 09.30, 11.00, 16.00, 18.00.
Sorry don't know the caves...:)

ok got to say in all the years i have been going to ibiza .
i have never been to this place.not really interested me untill now ...
you didn´t miss a lot - here is a good description of the cave:
Cova de Can Marça is Ok, but pretty small. Lots of fairy lights.
They have a v tacky tho fun artifical waterfall that they turn on
with a switch and a tape of 70s prog-sters Tangerine Dream. :rolleyes:
:lol:

... never saw any signs for it ...
You go to San Miguel. In the village the last street, you turn to the right side
and follow the signs "Port San Miguel" and "Grotte, Cueva, Cave".

The cave is open :
In the summer 10.30 - 20.30 o´clock
In the winter 11.00 - 18.00 o´clock

The tickets costs:
adulds € 5,50
childs € 3,00
(www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=2828)

I did the caves last week and it was..... ok..... i've seen far grander and more impressive natural wonders. The only thing I really liked about this was the view at the top of the cliff overlooking the bay, good photo op. It's a decent time killer but not a "must do" in my opinion.

Hmmm Can Marca is ok, caves are ok ish nice views over the island (name escapes me). Far more spectacular is cueva de las luces (cave of light) down the coast
s655025808_938060_1810.jpg

thanks all.

looks like mixed veiws over this place.just a thought anyway for two 70 year olds.see how we go.

Wouldn't recommend it for two 70 year olds unless they are very agile. There are lot and lots of steps to climb, I was knackered by the end of the tour.

Has anyone been here recently, a few reviews have said its about 9 euros, and not worth the money, the reviews have stated that a lot of people have complained about the length of the tour, for the money paid,and have said its a very tacky light show !!

Back