Cassius at Pacha 16-08-03

marcello

Fantastic live set. :!:
you can find it on soulseek.
does somebody know whats the name of one of the first tracks ( the one in the background with the male vocals)??

bye

Is this the one where he loops the "its a lovely day, and the sun is shining" vocal, then fades in "Together - Call On Me" about 15 mins in?

I play that snippet at top whack every morning. Funking great way to start the day! :lol: :D ;)

No i do not mean "Call on me" (i also have to smile everytime i heard that track)
the song i'm looking for is at about 4min. with the piano and the vocal "why did you call my love" or something like that. do you know it :?:

x-amount said:
Is this the one where he loops the "its a lovely day, and the sun is shining" vocal, then fades in "Together - Call On Me" about 15 mins in?

I play that snippet at top whack every morning. Funking great way to start the day! :lol: :D ;)

I think this is from a DJ Falcon live set, I have it somewhere.

I have it, not so keen on the bit where the needle jumps off the record in the middle of it. Must have been quite dramatic.

vdubjb said:
I have it, not so keen on the bit where the needle jumps off the record in the middle of it. Must have been quite dramatic.

Lol, the same thing happened when Phil played at Space on the terrace, although it sounded wicked when he whipped the incoming tune in..! :p

Back